[Q] I need a little help for my nexus 7 2012 model

Search This thread

ispukan

Oct 31, 2012
Hello i am using my nexus 7 2012 model for a while and when i update it on kitkat i think there is a little lag. I am using it for games and i wont to use the best version of android for best fps while gaming. Can someone tell me the best version of android (4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 or 4.4 ) for best fps on games. sry for my bad english

rahulpat13

Jan 8, 2014
Hello i am using my nexus 7 2012 model for a while and when i update it on kitkat i think there is a little lag. I am using it for games and i wont to use the best version of android for best fps while gaming. Can someone tell me the best version of android (4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 or 4.4 ) for best fps on games. sry for my bad english

Looking out for "the best Android version" won't get you anywhere because the performance of a game depends on a lot of factors:
1.SOC
2.kernel and Governors
3.the game itself should be supported on the Android version you fancy

I highly recommend that you try and learn about how to optimize your current OS with respect to the game you are trying to smoothen with it her factors like changing kernels and trying out Governors and lastly changing the rom.
Plenty of guides are available on xda for the same.
I am sure that you will learn a lot in your quest to achieve the best possible performance out of your device!
Hope this helped!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
D

Darth

Try them and see for yourself. Just keep a nandroid backup to fall back on. Roms are all about taste and personal preference....there is no best.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

rahulpat13

Jan 8, 2014
Try them and see for yourself. Just keep a nandroid backup to fall back on. Roms are all about taste and personal preference....there is no best.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

I'll second it. The more you learn by exploring and reading up on xda the better it will be for you in the long term. The confidence gained by self-learning is immensely different than by spoon feeding.
Search around and try different combos. I am sure you will find the sweet spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk