[Q]Which android version?

Search This thread

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
I am currently on MIUI v5 (latest one) and one thing I hate abtou MIUI is the amount of available ram I have. I am constantly facing crashes if I try to run music app along with Google Maps or any two apps simultaneously.

I get a feeling that every 4.4 rom around is still "under development" or so i think. I have tried to flash the 4.3 roms but they're too "heavy" for the system. I am looking for something light yet stable.

So my question is whether it's worth flashing a 4.4.2 rom or staying at aosp 4.3 rom until a stable version of 4.4 is released by any of the mastermind devs out there.

Please do not close this thread as I am obviously not asking about the "best" rom but rather the version of android.

Any help?

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
I indeed know that 4.4.2 is pretty much an upgrade over 4.3 aosp roms but my main question was, what does it offer over 4.3, for everyday use, which can persuade me to choose.

4.4 has a much lighter system requirements so ur phone shld technically have more free ram and less sluggish than 4.3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app