Stock IMG files for fastboot

Search This thread

dwielunski

Dec 11, 2010
I am running stock rooted ZVC with a couple of tweaks like black status bar (xposed) and full roboto fonts. I would like to fix the screen-on-while-charging-with-the-phone-off problem by restoring the stock bootloader (and recovery? not sure).

Things I have tried:
FreeGee relock, did nothing.
LGNPST stock SBL teenybin, that actually gave me the TWRP recovery (normally I use CWM).
In both cases I still have the mako bootloader.
Are the stock LG bootloader/recovery IMG files available anywhere to flash in fastboot?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

dwielunski

Dec 11, 2010
I am running stock rooted ZVC with a couple of tweaks like black status bar (xposed) and full roboto fonts. I would like to fix the screen-on-while-charging-with-the-phone-off problem by restoring the stock bootloader (and recovery? not sure).

Things I have tried:
FreeGee relock, did nothing.
LGNPST stock SBL teenybin, that actually gave me the TWRP recovery (normally I use CWM).
In both cases I still have the mako bootloader.
Are the stock LG bootloader/recovery IMG files available anywhere to flash in fastboot?

Got what I wanted by installing the full ZVC with LGNPST. I didn't lose data, only the changes I had made to system which I was able to redo pretty easily. Still seems like this was overkill and I shouldn't have had to wipe system partition, but it worked.