Stuck HD2 LEO only bootloader brick

Search This thread

Triceq

May 29, 2010
Hi everyone,

At first at all i would like to apologize for my language.

Well...

I have HTC HD2 LEO for East Europe.

I change Rom to Artemis HD2 ROM and it goes well. After few days it realese Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 22.0 Gen 2 and I update ROM.

At first boot it load normaly but after soft reset it stuck on HTC logo with information about ROM etc in left down corner. Then i do hard reset and htc load rom but the soft was unstable and when I put off battery it stuck on HTC logo even i do hard reset.

I read a loot about white htc logo and do many trick,

I try to instal official rom for east europe using usb connection, but instalation stop and 9% and triangle apear. Instalation stop at difrent stage for difrent ROM's, sometimes is 24% sometimes 2% but never goes to end.

I try instal by sd card but sytuation is that... 3 color apear, very quick white screen with "Loading..." and back to 3 screen color and nothing more. I try with 2 different cards unnamed 4GB and kingston 8GB.

I try to instal different radio 50 and 51, SSPL, HSPL it's says i mus have 1.42, HSPL2/3 it's stuck at usb connection searching. I forgot, 3 screen color show me i have 1.66.HSPL XE.

Only one operation goes well, to 100%, Task29 provided by doloop, after that HD2 buz and show only white htc logo. But when i try to do more... change radio with task29 it's stock on 24%

I don't know what to do now. Mayby goldcard will be helpfull but i don't shure what is wrong with the sd card and i don't now how to do this goldcard.

Thank You for eny sugestion,
I will try to do enything to wake up my HD2

Ask if You need more information.

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Hi everyone,

At first at all i would like to apologize for my language.

Well...

I have HTC HD2 LEO for East Europe.

I change Rom to Artemis HD2 ROM and it goes well. After few days it realese Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 22.0 Gen 2 and I update ROM.

At first boot it load normaly but after soft reset it stuck on HTC logo with information about ROM etc in left down corner. Then i do hard reset and htc load rom but the soft was unstable and when I put off battery it stuck on HTC logo even i do hard reset.

I read a loot about white htc logo and do many trick,

I try to instal official rom for east europe using usb connection, but instalation stop and 9% and triangle apear. Instalation stop at difrent stage for difrent ROM's, sometimes is 24% sometimes 2% but never goes to end.

I try instal by sd card but sytuation is that... 3 color apear, very quick white screen with "Loading..." and back to 3 screen color and nothing more. I try with 2 different cards unnamed 4GB and kingston 8GB.

I try to instal different radio 50 and 51, SSPL, HSPL it's says i mus have 1.42, HSPL2/3 it's stuck at usb connection searching. I forgot, 3 screen color show me i have 1.66.HSPL XE.

Only one operation goes well, to 100%, Task29 provided by doloop, after that HD2 buz and show only white htc logo. But when i try to do more... change radio with task29 it's stock on 24%

I don't know what to do now. Mayby goldcard will be helpfull but i don't shure what is wrong with the sd card and i don't now how to do this goldcard.

Thank You for eny sugestion,
I will try to do enything to wake up my HD2

Ask if You need more information.

I know this might be a dumb question but is your sd card formatted to fat32?

samsamuel

Nov 19, 2006
samsamuel.co.uk
i suspect that.....
when it first wouldn't boot artemis 22 you needed to change the radio not the rom but then you flashed official rom by sd card it removed hspl and then failed because wrong region.

boot to boot loader
install hspl3 choose 2.08.hspl
return to boot loader
flash any radio mentioned in artemis thread using usb
return to boot loader
flash artemis
when phone starts to set up force hard reset
allow to boot
let us know how it goes

Triceq

May 29, 2010
thank You for request

roloracer
there is no dumb question but dump anserwers :). Yes, card's are formated using fat32

Veldmuus
how can I put only SPL? any solution?

samsamuel
"boot to boot loader
install hspl3 choose 2.08.hspl"

I try, and it's strange. When I go in to boot loader plug usb cable to htc the "serial" change to "USB" and it is the end of my work becouse when I run HSPL3 it's stay at "Waiting USB connection..." and no else happend.
Mayby it will be succesfull if I use to do this sc card but.. as You know it isn't work.

qwerty_7564

Feb 21, 2010
Lancaster
When you tried to flash the official stock rom back from the sd card did you make sure the rom image was called “LEOIMG.NBH” and on the root of the sd card.

samsamuel

Nov 19, 2006
samsamuel.co.uk
boot to boot loader
install hspl3 choose 2.08.hspl"

I try, and it's strange. When I go in to boot loader plug usb cable to htc the "serial" change to "USB" and it is the end of my work becouse when I run HSPL3 it's stay at "Waiting USB connection..." and no else happend.
Mayby it will be succesfull if I use to do this sc card but.. as You know it isn't work.

try all different usb ports. try to not use ports in the front of pc case, use one around back of the pc.
also right click hspl and choose "run as administrator"

Triceq

May 29, 2010
My hd2 see sd card beacouse when slot is empty "Loading..." don't apear. When I plug card "loading..." is apear but only for one socond mayby faster.

root.. you mean file not in eny folder, just on starage card without any folders, yes?
I called leoimg.nbh every time I put file to sd card

Triceq

May 29, 2010
samsamuel
how do You know i use front usb port? :)

I plug to other usb ports but effects are the same. What I discover... when the HSPL3 is searchin usb connetion and I pluget off hd2 from usb there apear Critical error from HSPL3 program. It mean probably HSPL3 connect to hd2 but stuck.

I work on Xp profesional SP3

samsamuel

Nov 19, 2006
samsamuel.co.uk
hspl is picky about which port it uses.

Personally i would enter bootloader manually, connect to usb, wait for 'serial' to change to 'usb', and only then run hspl3.

Triceq

May 29, 2010
Well.. Every time i try to instal something I go manualy to bootloader. As I say hspl3 stuck at connetion with hd2, i can turn of program run again but nothing happends.

Probably radio was 2.10 or official now i dont remember but I gues 2.10

M3PH

Aug 6, 2007
Gloucester, mebbe
When you connect the phone to the pc the pc does detect it, right? becuase i had a couple of instances where i've tried to install updated radios, ran the installer and windows hadn't finished detecting the phone and that caused a connection issue and the radio installer to quit but when i ran it immediately after this it worked fine.

So i suggest you get the phone to the bootloader manually then connect it to the pc an then leave it a few minutes before you run the hspl3 installer.

Triceq

May 29, 2010
Guys... all of You are brilliant. If I don't ask what the problem is on this forum probably I cry on my htc box. But I don't :).

It's working... rom instal and everything goes well.

The thing i change to work: I change home :) I was in my second home and now I'm In my family home special to test instal HSPL3. I have here other USB cable and other computer with XP OS. I read all post and do all again.

First I plug usb cable to front panel... too fast, my bad. It's going wrong.
Then I read about chose different USB connector... too fast becouse when I try i fail, but read last post, plug htc to pc, go make coffe and back. Turn on HSPL3 and it's work, find my hd2 and give me a choose witch spl to instal.
Then I back to samsamuel post and make his instruction. When I end every thing work very well i restar my hd2 and by the now i don't see eny problems.

At finish I would like to thanks
roloracer
Veldmuus

and special for giving best tips
samsamuel
qwerty_7564
M3PH

Thank You very much Guys,

M3PH

Aug 6, 2007
Gloucester, mebbe
No problem dude. The wait is caused by windows XP needing to install and then load a couple of drivers so it can talk to the phone in bootloader mode. If you're not amazingly rich like me (OK i'm not really) and can't afford a cutting edge PC like mine this may take a few minutes to complete.