Help for drivers!?

Search This thread

SharpNick

Mar 28, 2012
Pincourt
www.google.ca
My computer cannot detect my phone anymore? i mean i have access to the internal and external SD card but I can't use adb or fastboot or what ever commands i need. I'm currently trying to s-off it but when i run the Juopunutbear S-OFF "ControlBear.exe" i get:
Starting up......
Connect device...
Press ENTER to exit.....
and if I try running something like the Amaze_All_In_One_Kit and try to boot into bootloader it says

C:\Users\Nick\Documents\HTC Amaze\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_XDA_V3.0\Amaze_All-In-One
_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>adb kill-server

C:\Users\Nick\Documents\HTC Amaze\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_XDA_V3.0\Amaze_All-In-One
_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>adb reboot bootloader
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Please help me I can't wait to have s-off to install the new ICS leak.. (im running on telus)

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
My computer cannot detect my phone anymore? i mean i have access to the internal and external SD card but I can't use adb or fastboot or what ever commands i need. I'm currently trying to s-off it but when i run the Juopunutbear S-OFF "ControlBear.exe" i get:
Starting up......
Connect device...
Press ENTER to exit.....
and if I try running something like the Amaze_All_In_One_Kit and try to boot into bootloader it says

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>pause

Please help me I can't wait to have s-off to install the new ICS leak.. (im running on telus)

I bet you forgot to enable USB debugging.

Reactions: SharpNick

PeartFan40

Jun 15, 2007
South Hadley, Ma. USA
Please keep all question based threads in the Q&A section. :)

Thread Moved.

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

You don't have to be a farmer to know what sh*t smells like.

Reactions: SharpNick

broker32

Apr 24, 2012
I'm having the same issue and USB debugging is on. It was working fine after I unlocked the bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Starting up......
    Connect device...
    Press ENTER to exit.....

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>pause

I bet you forgot to enable USB debugging.
    loll it was checked on yesterday but you made me think maybe there a lag I checked it off and on again and now it worked haha THANKS! :p

Haha. Told ya! When you unlock the bootloader, it resets the phone. You probably forgot to reenable it

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    Please keep all question based threads in the Q&A section. :)

Thread Moved.

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

You don't have to be a farmer to know what sh*t smells like.