Need help to make this pop out disappear

Search This thread

must.sayim

Mar 6, 2013
sanaa
There is this pop out that keeps on popping every 15 sec and it's annoying I can use my phone. It pops out when the screen is off or on.

And I also think that it's a screensaver or a docking mode

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1400419684811.jpg
    1400419684811.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

must.sayim

Mar 6, 2013
sanaa
And I also think that it's a screensaver or a docking mode

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

85gallon

Mine started doing this today. When it does it I get a little notification to click here to return to dock mode. Then it pops back to normal mode.

It is extremely frustrating.

Now the home screen rotates and I can't stop it from doing it (turning off auto rotate does not work) and it also will launch into speakerphone when I am in the middle of a call.

Any ideas? (Other than a factory reset) :D

Attached is what shows up in my notification bar when the screen goes to what you see in the picture from OP..

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

85gallon

Think I figured this out.

It is the dock app. But it is not in the app drawer.

If you go to App Manager under settings, then switch to the view of "All" and look for Dock. Disable it and re-boot.

Apparently, according to a knowledgeable guy at the V store(yes they are a few), there is a magnet in the phone that when it is activated will enable Dock mode. So when you place it in a dock it activates.

Well a few days ago I bought some magnetic signs and I bet I bumped into one of them. Disabling will prevent that **** from happening in the future.