Windows or android

Search This thread

marknev

Nov 14, 2011
What is a recommended ROM for Windows and one for android on the hd2? I've tried a lot of different android roms but would like some input from other hd2 owners. Thanks

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

Linofex

Mar 21, 2014
What is a recommended ROM for Windows and one for android on the hd2? I've tried a lot of different android roms but would like some input from other hd2 owners. Thanks

Hi, sorry for my bad English.
I used HD2 with windows and android, too. I flashed ANDROID 4.0 and cyanogenmod 10.3 (andorid 4.2.2). Either better than Windows phone OS, but cyano primarily used a lot of battery.
TRY MIUI roms, too

Reactions: marknev

udo 240

Mar 29, 2013
Hi, on my phone works since some day NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0_V4.4

really, really good. I tried some other (no MIUI) and I think above ist satisfying:D.

Perhaps you try it and you tell about your experience?

Greets from Germany

Udo

Reactions: marknev

ya5

Jun 10, 2010
Gorzów Wielkopolski
thanks for the suggestion. will try that.

There is a lot of diffirent roms. Native SD Build - sits on your sd card, NAND Builds - sits on your internal memmory and some part of it also in sd and finally Windows Phone 7 - sits on nand but needs SD also.

A list of must try.

eg.
AndroPlus Ultimate
MIUI 2.3.7
NexusHD2 ICS v3.0b
Windows Phone 7

There are tons of roms to try - choose the best for you

udo 240

Mar 29, 2013
I tried sense oft eclipse in my hd2. It works not smooth and offen slow.... I used a SD class10 and MAGLDR With Nand and dataonsd.
The 4.4 NexusHD works perfect in my mobile:thumbup:

samcio

Dec 16, 2013
The only problem in the sense of eclipse crash witch browser apk, but you can install different browser.
It is a new rom with sense 4.1 and promises to be very good. I think that for the month will be error free.

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Well ...

Dear Friend ... I recommend you to Dual boot ... if were interested in , try this guide But if you want to try android on nand I recommend you this ... Its the best Battery + good looking ROM ... also For WPH try PDAimatejam ROM ... Good luck

With best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, sorry for my bad English.
    I used HD2 with windows and android, too. I flashed ANDROID 4.0 and cyanogenmod 10.3 (andorid 4.2.2). Either better than Windows phone OS, but cyano primarily used a lot of battery.
    TRY MIUI roms, too

I use MIUI roms too.
    Hi, on my phone works since some day NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0_V4.4

really, really good. I tried some other (no MIUI) and I think above ist satisfying:D.

Perhaps you try it and you tell about your experience?

Greets from Germany

Udo
    You must try Sense of Eclipse by Deakin, it's really good