Miui rom advise

Search This thread

ntragas

Feb 14, 2011
Well,after many different roms that i ve tried my sgs doesnt seem to be as fast and smooth as it was when it was new.Neither GB roms run fast at my device any more.I ve tried almost everything, maybe my galaxy is dying after 4 years of use.
So i am picking miui for my last rom and i ll bury my phone with it :) (at least it will be preety ).
Can someone suggest me what miui rom to download? v3 v4 v5?Any link for download would be ver helpfull thx!

ntragas

Feb 14, 2011
Nobody answered my post so i did some research and testing alone.
I tried all the v5 roms that i found on net and here are my results.
no1 Gearui ( a little bit outdated but it runs smooth and has some nice tweaks),
no2 gtbluesky's port( the latest port for our phone not so smooth and has some chinese apps)
no3 luciano's miui(lags like hell ,verydissapointed also outdated).

Can someone suggest me v4 roms?I didnt found anywhere a link that works

ntragas

Feb 14, 2011
Guys can someone give me a link with an ics miui version?I have troubles with v5 and i cant find any download page with v4!!!!SOMEONE!!!

ntragas

Feb 14, 2011
ok thx a lot.I ll try that one but i really want to test an ics miui cause ics runs smoother than anything at my phone!

Kartik Iyer

Jan 26, 2014
www.youtube.com
If u want max speed, best u stick with the MIUI gingerbread. Its got all the bells and whistles which you'd expect from any rom in terms of features. Plus it runs great on our old cell's hardware. :) I know a sound weird, but if u want Miui, grab the gingerbread version.. the last official release of Miui for the i9000 from its official site.