ROOT - LG Optimus 3D

Search This thread

danbst

Mar 13, 2009
Sweet as a nut.
I didn't use the google drivers. When I put phone in debug mode Windows 7 fired up the LG updater and all I had to do was select LG-P920 from the list.
10 seconds later... ROOT.
Happy bunny now.

jammysunny

Feb 13, 2009
Karlsruhe
Can someone tell a newbie, how to do that right?! I never had problems with rooting my SGS2, SGT, LGOS and different HTCs, but here i am a very great Idiot, or I cant read.....

Alex Atkin UK

Jan 4, 2007
I want the 3d menu ripped out for the evo:) and sense for optimus 3d:p

I don't know why you would, its nothing to write home about.

I went into it once just to see what it was like, every time since since then I have only gone into it by accident, as its quicker to go to everything directly than mess around navigating a fancy menu.

Personally I would prefer to rip out the 3D menu entirely and assign something else to long press of the 3D button. I would also much prefer the 3D button to be the shutter button when in the camera than a 3D toggle, its not exactly hard to press the 3D button on the screen but it can be hard to press the shutter button while trying to not to nudge the phone out of shot.

jammysunny

Feb 13, 2009
Karlsruhe
I did this Way with every Phones, all were rootet after that....but LG doesnt:(
I tried it the second way without Debugging, checked the Sync with LG PC Suite, the Root freezes everytime, nothing happened in the MS-Box, only the Cursor blinks.....
My LG has V10b....

Edit: i got it:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was able to get Superuser access through the SuperOneClick 1.9.5 app from CLShortFuse (thanks for this awesome app).
    Very easy process: be sure you're currently using the latest ADB composite interface drivers by Google (Android SDK).

link to the SuperOneClick 1.9.5 app from CLShortFuse is here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=803682

Do not forget to donate to CLShortFuse.
    yes ik911, on firmware v10b.
    i had root with v10b..upgrade v10d and i still have root