[ROM][Themed+Modded AOKP] ░⋮ AOKPCB R1 (+ Nightlies) ROM ⋮░ Circuit Boards!

Search This thread

MoSeriouS

Feb 27, 2011
Columbus

updated on 05-30-2012 (mm/dd/yyyy)

thread-whatisthis.png

This project is a representation of the benefits that open source brings. Using the Android ROM source of Team AOKP, we bring you a rock-solid, feature-rich base ROM, topped off with a serving of PCB goodness that gives your device a very unique look.

We plan on adding more features and modifications as the ROM progresses, so feel free to leave us suggestions and feedback via replying to this thread, or join us on IRC.

Keep an eye on our PCB Mini-Site for MUCH more information, as well as news updates and changelogs.

thread-devices.png
  • Acer Iconia A500 (picasso)
  • ASUS Transformer (tf101)
  • ASUS Transformer Prime (tf201)
  • HP Touchpad (tenderloin)
  • HTC EVO 4G (supersonic)
  • HTC One S (ville)
  • HTC Incredible (inc)
  • HTC Incredible 2 (vivow)
  • HTC Sensation (pyramid)
  • Kindle Fire (otter)
  • LG Optimus 2X (p990)
  • LG G2x (p999)
  • Motorola Xoom - Verizon (stingray)
  • Motorola Xoom - Wi-Fi (wingray)
  • Samsung Captivate (captivatemtd)
  • Samsung Fascinate (fascinatemtd)
  • Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) (galaxysmtd)
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (maguro)
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE (toro)
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus Sprint (toroplus)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - 7" Wi-Fi (espressowifi)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" - Verizon (p1c)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - 3G (P7500) (p4)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - Verizon (p4vzw)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - Wi-Fi (p4wifi)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" - Wi-Fi (p5wifi)
  • Samsung Nexus S (crespo)
  • Samsung Nexus S LTE (crespo4g)
  • Samsung Vibrant (vibrantmtd)
Unofficial Devices (Ports):
  • Motorola Atrix (olympus)
  • Motorola Photon (sunfire)
  • Samsung Infuse 4G (????)

thread-screenies.png

thread-downloads.png

--> Available on our PCB Mini-Site

thread-team.png

Team Broccoli is a fresh collaboration of Android enthusiasts:
  • scar45
  • remicks
  • cr5315
  • sixstringsg
Contributors and thanks to:
  • Team Kang
  • Donators everywhere
  • ex0a
  • J2
  • + more to be added, chat with us on IRC if you would like to help out
  • UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
  • Some other icons were obtained at IconFinder
  • hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!

Disclaimer:
Flash this at your own risk! Team Broccoli is NOT responsible for any damage caused to your device, however we do use AOKPCB ourselves. Always perform a NANDROID backup + Cache / Dalvik Cache wipe (at the least) before installing. Also, PM me before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!

LINK to Thread in the Android Themes Forum:
[Themed+Modded AOKP] ░⋮ AOKPCB R1 (+ Nightlies) ROM ⋮░ Circuit Boards!

The OP of the thread above approved me posting the link to this Rom in a thread for our device, as I came across it within the Android Themes forum last night (see link above). I flashed this ROM last night and it is nice and I wanted to be sure that those of you that enjoy AOKP,etc.... would have a chance to give it a go. Everything you need is in the information above, and please thank the OP as he and his crew are the one's that made this what it is..

**UPDATE 5/30/12**
The OP has been updated by scar45 and I'd recommend checking it out because our device (Toroplus) now has an Official Release. Once you get to their website, scroll down a bit and look for the heading "Release or Nightly", and you can now choose whether you prefer to download the Official Release [LINK to R2-Official (b37) downloads page], or the nightly version (LINK for Nightly download directory). Once you're on the downloads page of either the Official Releases or the Nighties, scroll down a bit and look for the Toroplus download, and then you're good to go.

Here's the Change Log for the Official Release [taken from the R2-Official (b37) downloads page]:
Latest AOKP Merges from AOKP Gerrit
Latest CM9 Merges for applicable tracked repos
Added New Lockscreen Music Controls (MarcLandis)
Added Selectable 2-8 Target Lockscreens (Pick how many you want!) (SteveSpear)
Added AOKPCB Wallpaper App (cr5315)
Added PCB Live Wallpaper (work-in-progress)
Added AOSP Music player from source
Added Glitch inline kernel building for SGS series phones (captivate/galaxys/fascinate/vibrant) (sixstringsg)
Added custom boot sound to go with 8-bit Boot Animation (credits for boot sound: “The Scene Is Dead” – Dubmood^RAZOR1911)
Added File Manager (built from source)
Added DSP Manager (built from source)
Added Dev Tools (built from source)
Enabled Purgeable Assets (better ram management) and Sleep Mode (power saving)
Updated to Latest Apex Launcher
Updated to latest version of Terminal Emulator
Fixed 3g/4g data issues on stingray
Fixed vibrantmtd is now building again
Fixed tf101 SystemUI FC when lowering DPI (this is not verified yet, we need confirmation please)
Merged “T-Mobile Theme Engine” which allows for user-selectable themes similar to the old CM7 utility
Updated About Phone info and ROM Manager info to reflect AOKPCB/Team Broccoli
Updated build naming to reflect R2 Official release
Removed MusicFX (conflicts with DSP Manager)
Removed Nova Launcher
Removed Trebuchet (Tablets)
[PCB Theme] Styled the LatinIME keyboard
[PCB Theme] Styled the slider toggles (system-wide)
[PCB Theme] Added new softkeys with ‘PCB spotlight’ effect
[PCB Theme] Added PCB icon for “Themes” within Settings
[PCB Theme] Removed navigation bar background for compatibility with Theme Chooser version
[PCB Theme] Fixed null/no-signal icon (was originally stock icon if you didn’t have reception at all)
[PCB Theme] Fixed a few HDPI issues with Popup/Dialog boxes and Bottom Menu graphic glitches
[PCB Theme] Fixed a few notification pulldown images to be more flexible to custom toggle/weather/etc. layouts

New Build (6/10) is up in the nightly section of the AOKPCB website (click Toroplus)!
untitled.jpg

Screenies from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus phone below in Post #2....

Last edited:

scar45

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 17, 2006
looks GREAT..

i see a toro download but not a download link for toroplus

Same here i dont see toroplus download i see there isnt nightlies for the sprint galaxy would love to see that im ready for somthing new. would love to try this out looks great.

Hey guys, (btw, thanks MoSeriouS for the thread here!) I'm one of the devs of this ROM (along with remicks + Team Kang), and we have *just* started to build for the toroplus. It's in our Nightlies folder, which can be found here --> http://pcb.team.broc.co/li/aokpcb/latest-aokpcb-nightly (just go into the /toroplus folder).

I must also say that this is a new device and has been recently added, so please be patient with any bugs/issues, but hopefully things will be near perfect as it's still a GNex :)

Cheers all!

remicks

Apr 21, 2011
Nowhereville, USA
aokpcb.broc.co
Awesome, thanks for puttin this up for us :) We've been spending so much time adding devices and working on the site that it's been a bit difficult to get around to making all these threads lol

smccall

Jun 3, 2011
Whiteland, Indiana
Hey guys, (btw, thanks MoSeriouS for the thread here!) I'm one of the devs of this ROM (along with remicks + Team Kang), and we have *just* started to build for the toroplus. It's in our Nightlies folder, which can be found here --> http://pcb.team.broc.co/li/aokpcb/latest-aokpcb-nightly (just go into the /toroplus folder).

I must also say that this is a new device and has been recently added, so please be patient with any bugs/issues, but hopefully things will be near perfect as it's still a GNex :)

Cheers all!

Thank you i was just going by the color code which green was official build and yellow was nightlies lol. love the way you have your website layed out very easy to know whats going on. Thank you guys for all your hard work and look forward to flashing this bad boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: scar45

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com

Cheers all!
I was really looking forward to checking out the latest work - downloaded the latest nightly (toro) for the Galaxy NExus - checked MD5 - then when I tried flashing it - installation aborted. I tried downl loading again and got the same error message.

I had done full wipe - Data/cache/Delvic/System - and got the same result both times - what am I doing wrong?

I will try it again using the release you did 15 days ago to see what happens - but I am really curious why I couldn't flash the nightly???

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
I was really looking forward to checking out the latest work - downloaded the latest nightly (toro) for the Galaxy NExus - checked MD5 - then when I tried flashing it - installation aborted. I tried downl loading again and got the same error message.

I had done full wipe - Data/cache/Delvic/System - and got the same result both times - what am I doing wrong?

I will try it again using the release you did 15 days ago to see what happens - but I am really curious why I couldn't flash the nightly???
Well, I had the same problem when I tried installing the Milestone version - I don't think it is the rom - I think I am having an issue with my SD Card - after this happened, I tried to 'reflash" black ICE _ which I had flashed previously with no problem - when I tried to flash that I got the same abort error message(code 7 whatever that means)

SO - just to check to be sure I wasn't losing my mind, I tried to reflash a different rom -a different AOKP rom I had downloaded back on Aprile 29th - and it flashed just fine -

What is happening with my phone? ANy suggestions???

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I downloaded files that were labled TORO - not TORO PLUS - but that is what the link from the SAMGSUNG NEXUS LTE gave me when I clicked on it.

I did download the file you sent - just flashed it and it seems to have worked fine - it did not abort like the other two did.

IS TORO PLus different from TORO?

journeyman73

Sep 14, 2007
CHICAGO
Well, I had the same problem when I tried installing the Milestone version - I don't think it is the rom - I think I am having an issue with my SD Card - after this happened, I tried to 'reflash" black ICE _ which I had flashed previously with no problem - when I tried to flash that I got the same abort error message(code 7 whatever that means)

SO - just to check to be sure I wasn't losing my mind, I tried to reflash a different rom -a different AOKP rom I had downloaded back on Aprile 29th - and it flashed just fine -

What is happening with my phone? ANy suggestions???

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I downloaded files that were labled TORO - not TORO PLUS - but that is what the link from the SAMGSUNG NEXUS LTE gave me when I clicked on it.

I did download the file you sent - just flashed it and it seems to have worked fine - it did not abort like the other two did.

IS TORO PLus different from TORO?
TORO = Verizon TORO Plus = Sprint

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
SPrint NEXUS LTE - TORO or TORO PLUS

The link on this Page for the Milestone Release - http://pcb.team.broc.co/li/aokpcb/r1-milestone-5

my bad it says SAMSUNG NEXUS LTE _ NOT SPRINT NEXUS LTE - my mistake -

sORRY - but I do appreciate the help and the link - the rom is AWESOME!!!

Love all the little "theme touches" you have done throughout the rom - excellent work - and thank you very much. I thought I was going crazy -

Last edited:
Reactions: MoSeriouS

MoSeriouS

Feb 27, 2011
Columbus
looks GREAT..

Sorry for the delay guys I've been slammed today at work and fam obligations after work. The downloads are from the Team Broccoli website.. It was kinda tricky for me last night when I first came across this, but I assure you they have a Toroplus build on their site, even though there is confusion in the OP.. I've been running flawless on this since last night and its NICE!

Follow this link and look in the white box you'll see the toroplus download. Below are two screens, the first showing all the devices (look in white box) and the 2nd one is after I clicked the toroplus link in the white box...

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

MoSeriouS

Feb 27, 2011
Columbus
Last edited:

journeyman73

Sep 14, 2007
CHICAGO
I know that the OP doesn't list toroplus in at least one place, but I am telling you that they do have a toroplus build within the Downloads section of the Team Broccoli website. I provided a few screenies a minute ago to better illustrate what I am saying... Here's the link to Downloads page (bookmark it if you like for reference):

http://pcb.team.broc.co/li/aokpcb/latest-aokpcb-nightly

I had no problem finding it. I was merely pointing out the differences of Toro & Toro Plus to mocsab

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Awesome Rom -despite myself.

Now that the effects of the "Stupid Pill" are wearing off - I have succesfully flashed this awesome rom - and am very impressed with everything I see - excellent work - and thanks for putting up with my lame idiotic posts - I am really not that stupid - but I guess my brain was only firing on three cylinders today

I am happy to report that GOOGLE Has come thru on their promise too - my GOOGLE Wallet now shows $50 bucks are available - how nice of them to give me money - now I just gotta find some place I can spend it before they change their mind and take it away - lol.

Seriously though, this is a superb rom - lots of extra touches throughout - make this incredible phone - spectacular!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

updated on 05-30-2012 (mm/dd/yyyy)

thread-whatisthis.png

This project is a representation of the benefits that open source brings. Using the Android ROM source of Team AOKP, we bring you a rock-solid, feature-rich base ROM, topped off with a serving of PCB goodness that gives your device a very unique look.

We plan on adding more features and modifications as the ROM progresses, so feel free to leave us suggestions and feedback via replying to this thread, or join us on IRC.

Keep an eye on our PCB Mini-Site for MUCH more information, as well as news updates and changelogs.

thread-devices.png
    • Acer Iconia A500 (picasso)
    • ASUS Transformer (tf101)
    • ASUS Transformer Prime (tf201)
    • HP Touchpad (tenderloin)
    • HTC EVO 4G (supersonic)
    • HTC One S (ville)
    • HTC Incredible (inc)
    • HTC Incredible 2 (vivow)
    • HTC Sensation (pyramid)
    • Kindle Fire (otter)
    • LG Optimus 2X (p990)
    • LG G2x (p999)
    • Motorola Xoom - Verizon (stingray)
    • Motorola Xoom - Wi-Fi (wingray)
    • Samsung Captivate (captivatemtd)
    • Samsung Fascinate (fascinatemtd)
    • Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) (galaxysmtd)
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (maguro)
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE (toro)
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus Sprint (toroplus)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - 7" Wi-Fi (espressowifi)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" - Verizon (p1c)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - 3G (P7500) (p4)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - Verizon (p4vzw)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - Wi-Fi (p4wifi)
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" - Wi-Fi (p5wifi)
    • Samsung Nexus S (crespo)
    • Samsung Nexus S LTE (crespo4g)
    • Samsung Vibrant (vibrantmtd)
    Unofficial Devices (Ports):
    • Motorola Atrix (olympus)
    • Motorola Photon (sunfire)
    • Samsung Infuse 4G (????)

thread-screenies.png

thread-downloads.png

--> Available on our PCB Mini-Site

thread-team.png

Team Broccoli is a fresh collaboration of Android enthusiasts:
    • scar45
    • remicks
    • cr5315
    • sixstringsg
    Contributors and thanks to:
    • Team Kang
    • Donators everywhere
    • ex0a
    • J2
    • + more to be added, chat with us on IRC if you would like to help out
    • UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
    • Some other icons were obtained at IconFinder
    • hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
    if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!

Disclaimer:
    Flash this at your own risk! Team Broccoli is NOT responsible for any damage caused to your device, however we do use AOKPCB ourselves. Always perform a NANDROID backup + Cache / Dalvik Cache wipe (at the least) before installing. Also, PM me before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!

LINK to Thread in the Android Themes Forum:
    [Themed+Modded AOKP] ░⋮ AOKPCB R1 (+ Nightlies) ROM ⋮░ Circuit Boards!

The OP of the thread above approved me posting the link to this Rom in a thread for our device, as I came across it within the Android Themes forum last night (see link above). I flashed this ROM last night and it is nice and I wanted to be sure that those of you that enjoy AOKP,etc.... would have a chance to give it a go. Everything you need is in the information above, and please thank the OP as he and his crew are the one's that made this what it is..

**UPDATE 5/30/12**
    The OP has been updated by scar45 and I'd recommend checking it out because our device (Toroplus) now has an Official Release. Once you get to their website, scroll down a bit and look for the heading "Release or Nightly", and you can now choose whether you prefer to download the Official Release [LINK to R2-Official (b37) downloads page], or the nightly version (LINK for Nightly download directory). Once you're on the downloads page of either the Official Releases or the Nighties, scroll down a bit and look for the Toroplus download, and then you're good to go.

Here's the Change Log for the Official Release [taken from the R2-Official (b37) downloads page]:
    Latest AOKP Merges from AOKP Gerrit
    Latest CM9 Merges for applicable tracked repos
    Added New Lockscreen Music Controls (MarcLandis)
    Added Selectable 2-8 Target Lockscreens (Pick how many you want!) (SteveSpear)
    Added AOKPCB Wallpaper App (cr5315)
    Added PCB Live Wallpaper (work-in-progress)
    Added AOSP Music player from source
    Added Glitch inline kernel building for SGS series phones (captivate/galaxys/fascinate/vibrant) (sixstringsg)
    Added custom boot sound to go with 8-bit Boot Animation (credits for boot sound: “The Scene Is Dead” – Dubmood^RAZOR1911)
    Added File Manager (built from source)
    Added DSP Manager (built from source)
    Added Dev Tools (built from source)
    Enabled Purgeable Assets (better ram management) and Sleep Mode (power saving)
    Updated to Latest Apex Launcher
    Updated to latest version of Terminal Emulator
    Fixed 3g/4g data issues on stingray
    Fixed vibrantmtd is now building again
    Fixed tf101 SystemUI FC when lowering DPI (this is not verified yet, we need confirmation please)
    Merged “T-Mobile Theme Engine” which allows for user-selectable themes similar to the old CM7 utility
    Updated About Phone info and ROM Manager info to reflect AOKPCB/Team Broccoli
    Updated build naming to reflect R2 Official release
    Removed MusicFX (conflicts with DSP Manager)
    Removed Nova Launcher
    Removed Trebuchet (Tablets)
    [PCB Theme] Styled the LatinIME keyboard
    [PCB Theme] Styled the slider toggles (system-wide)
    [PCB Theme] Added new softkeys with ‘PCB spotlight’ effect
    [PCB Theme] Added PCB icon for “Themes” within Settings
    [PCB Theme] Removed navigation bar background for compatibility with Theme Chooser version
    [PCB Theme] Fixed null/no-signal icon (was originally stock icon if you didn’t have reception at all)
    [PCB Theme] Fixed a few HDPI issues with Popup/Dialog boxes and Bottom Menu graphic glitches
    [PCB Theme] Fixed a few notification pulldown images to be more flexible to custom toggle/weather/etc. layouts

New Build (6/10) is up in the nightly section of the AOKPCB website (click Toroplus)!
    untitled.jpg

Screenies from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus phone below in Post #2....
    looks GREAT..

Same here i dont see toroplus download i see there isnt nightlies for the sprint galaxy would love to see that im ready for somthing new. would love to try this out looks great.

Cheers all!
    Screenies

Screen shots from my phone:

Lockscreen0.5.jpg

Lockscreen1.jpg

Dialer.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen5.jpg

RomControl.jpg

Settings.jpg

Toggles.jpg

Themes.jpg

Contax.jpg

MMS.jpg

PCBTHemes.jpg
    First :D

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

Cheers all!

Thank you i was just going by the color code which green was official build and yellow was nightlies lol. love the way you have your website layed out very easy to know whats going on. Thank you guys for all your hard work and look forward to flashing this bad boy.