Now that we have S-OFF...

Search This thread

psychologyok

Jan 11, 2011
What are some things we can now do with this phone we couldn't do before? I went ahead and downloaded Rom Manager. What else can we do?

Tidefan13

Dec 16, 2010
I'm new to HTC but not new to unlocked bootloaders, but what would need to be done to remove the tampered tag? Was it suppose to go off after getting s-off, cause mine didnt or do something else have to be done. New to HTC so don't have no idea

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Bigandrewgold

Mar 26, 2011
I'm new to HTC but not new to unlocked bootloaders, but what would need to be done to remove the tampered tag? Was it suppose to go off after getting s-off, cause mine didnt or do something else have to be done. New to HTC so don't have no idea

We can remove it now that we have s off, but no one has yet

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
I did already read that. Was just curious what else there is to do at this point. Looking forward to some newer Roms. Hopefully this speeds up that process. Thanks for the reply.

Soff really has no impact on more/newer roms or developers coming to a phone

It makes things significantly easier to flash, allows you to flash older radios and ruu, no need to relock to update or worry about an update relocking your phone

-4ndr01d-

Mar 28, 2012
anyone know the file name that we can use to flash us some splash screens now? i need to be up on that

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Looking forward to changing that splash screen. We can include kernels with the correct modules that will get flashed with the ROM now. I don't think that was working before.

aFancyTickler

Dec 5, 2012
Looking forward to changing that splash screen. We can include kernels with the correct modules that will get flashed with the ROM now. I don't think that was working before.

with s-on flashing wasnt working before but since we got s-off, it should make kernal flashing alot easier. and to change the splash screen dont you need the eng hboot ?

Stryker1297

Jun 22, 2012
Holly Spring

we have the abillity to do that now. we just have to wait until a tut is released

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

We can remove it now that we have s off, but no one has yet

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app