Orzly Fusion Case

Search This thread

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Still waiting for mine ordered on 16th DEC still not arrived contacted seller on amazon no reply ..tosser :mad:

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Really, mine was fulfilled by amazon and was here in like 3 days

This protects also lateral buttons ?

Yes buttons are covered

is that case only available in the UK?

I believe so, as Orzly are a UK based company

tcyjohnny

Sep 26, 2012
Please can the Orzly case owners confirm: The power on and volume button are much harder to press? (if I am not mistaken, the buttons are covered by the case?)

Feedback is much appreciated.

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Please can the Orzly case owners confirm: The power on and volume button are much harder to press? (if I am not mistaken, the buttons are covered by the case?)

Feedback is much appreciated.

No problem pressing buttons but equally not easy to press by accident which is good

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tcyjohnny

Sep 26, 2012
Many thanks Higgsy for the confirmation.

I have another question, there's a cut out for the micro usb charger port and the headphone jack right?

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Its a good case but I will say after a few weeks the clear back will scratch. But for a fiver if it gets really bad you can just buy a new one

tcyjohnny

Sep 26, 2012
Any orzly case owner able to confirm if a genuine orzly case comes in any packaging etc?
Think I've been stung with a fake/falsely advertised product online.
Any pic evidence will be great, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Higgsy

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Any orzly case owner able to confirm if a genuine orzly case comes in any packaging etc?

The one I bought came in a fairly thick plastic ziplock bag, slightly frosted but translucent with the orzly name on the front. Where did you buy it from to make you think its fake? I don't have it anymore as it went in the bin

Reactions: tcyjohnny

tcyjohnny

Sep 26, 2012
I got mine from ebay, as I had to buy something else from the same seller at the time.

The one I was sent didn't come in any packaging at all, just the case in a plastic bag in a jiffy envelope.

Maybe I was expecting a bit too much for the £5 I paid :p

Thanks for coming back to me guys, now I just need a better coloured back cover than the boring black!

lobotomiser

Aug 23, 2012
Leeds
I've ordered one of these from Amazon, should come Wednesday. I'll update with my impressions then.

lobotomiser

Aug 23, 2012
Leeds
Got my case today. Pleased with it for the price.

Found putting the long edge of my phone in with the buttons made it quite easy to fit, though it is as previously mentioned, a little tricky to remove.

Generous cutouts for headphones and charging (means I can use any of my cables whereas the cheap TPU case I had only had a small cutout).

I don't know if I'll stick with the case as I feel like I'd like something with more grip than the plastic back offers.

lobotomiser

Aug 23, 2012
Leeds
Dust under the clear plastic back after a few days... Got used to the feel of it and haven't found grip an issue, but will get something else due to dust.

Sent from my Moto G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok got the case today - on the whole its fine for £5. it is really tight to get on and off! It fits nicely though. My only gripe are there are some small scuffs on the clear plastic, I could send it back but I expect the chances of getting a pristine one are slim and that would leave my Mrs without a case for a week or so (not a good idea lol). besides the back of the case is curved and this is only going to cause the clear plastic to get scratched anyway when out it down etc. It could benefit from some little feet like the spigen/rearth hybrid cases. It feels nice in the had and does add too much bulk to the phone.

Here some photos:

Still waiting for mine ordered on 16th DEC still not arrived contacted seller on amazon no reply ..tosser :mad:

Really, mine was fulfilled by amazon and was here in like 3 days

This protects also lateral buttons ?

Yes buttons are covered

is that case only available in the UK?

I believe so, as Orzly are a UK based company
    I got one coming tomoz will let you know

Many thanks Higgsy for the confirmation.

I have another question, there's a cut out for the micro usb charger port and the headphone jack right?
    Yes there is, and it is plenty big enough for the charger and many headphones.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app