Usb not recognized

Search This thread

onkar0027

Dec 27, 2012
I was about to flash boot.img using flashboot each time I connect windows says usb device not recognized I have installed htc sync manager and even cyanogenmod ADB universal drivers still face same problem I went to fastboot in bootloader still usb not recognized before flashing I haven't enabled usb debugging is this the reason for it if yes then what is the solution
I am on htc droid dna s-on I can still enter into recovery and stuck in boot logo

help

Last edited:

onkar0027

Dec 27, 2012
I can only do is adb sidebar in recovery coz my pc reads my phone only in recovery can I push boot.img using adb sidebar
HoW?????

onkar0027

Dec 27, 2012
now I can only enter recovery and adb sidebar no drivers are working every time it says usb device not recognized coz I didn't enabled usb debugging before flashing a rom I have to install boot.img file now as I am s-on.... can I do a s-off using recovery and adb coz only they are left

help me I am stuck in a critical situation plllzzzz help :crying:

sdamark

Sep 28, 2012
Fountain Hills, AZ.
now I can only enter recovery and adb sidebar no drivers are working every time it says usb device not recognized coz I didn't enabled usb debugging before flashing a rom I have to install boot.img file now as I am s-on.... can I do a s-off using recovery and adb coz only they are left

Download PDANet.
It will install the correct drivers.

Reactions: onkar0027

onkar0027

Dec 27, 2012
post to end this thread

It should ask you if you want to redownload the htc drivers when you pick that you have a htc branded phone.

posting to end this thread .. win 8.1 doesn't recognizes fastboot drivers it blocks the drivers I used my friend's pc running on win 8 and it worked
I used the proper drivers and flashed the img using fastboot ... thank you all for giving your time to my thread and giving replies

thayl0

May 26, 2013
posting to end this thread .. win 8.1 doesn't recognizes fastboot drivers it blocks the drivers I used my friend's pc running on win 8 and it worked
I used the proper drivers and flashed the img using fastboot ... thank you all for giving your time to my thread and giving replies

I didn't realize you were on win 8.1

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download PDANet.
    It will install the correct drivers.
    done bro none of the driver recognizes my phone in flashboot

It should ask you if you want to redownload the htc drivers when you pick that you have a htc branded phone.