[WIP][DEV]Taste of Sense 4.0[PRE-ALPHA]

Search This thread

avwheeler

May 28, 2010
Scottsdale
Finally some 3D Love

Exciting night last night with lots of updates, did not have energy to backup and flash anything. Prepping to download this first now first before anything else, needs basic hoping that one of Chad’s new kernels from last night will get data and I can stop. Excited to see your rom, been waiting, thank you. Will update if find working combo.

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9
Exciting night last night with lots of updates, did not have energy to backup and flash anything. Prepping to download this first now first before anything else, needs basic hoping that one of Chad’s new kernels from last night will get data and I can stop. Excited to see your rom, been waiting, thank you. Will update if find working combo.

From my knowledge, chad's kernel won't fix data.

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
The Buckeye City representing again :) . I just live up the road in Lewis Center (Polaris)

Great job on this :)

Reactions: TMartin

jayjam99

Jan 28, 2011
Lima, OH
Wow! Didnt realize so many of you guys were right here in Ohio.
I stay in Lima! Small world.....

Thanks for this T! :)

bmtdan

Apr 5, 2010
cincinnati
I live in CINCY BABY! lol really not that excited i prefer to stay as far away from the city as possible lol to many homeless lol

Reactions: TMartin

bmtdan

Apr 5, 2010
cincinnati
So out of curiosity I had read that there was landscape Rosie in sense 4.0 is that just not enabled in this rom or was that just simply not true

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Functional One S port to the Evo 3D

Progress Update (Thanks to newtoroot):

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Well.......I'm thinking you all might want a taste of the future!

Endeavor 3D
    Based on Virtuous X-Series

Screenshots from Virtuous X-Series:

GDJid.jpg
    03ccM.png
    6Qvu6.png
    RmkzQ.png
    Nphlq.jpg
    as9qq.png
    N236T.jpg
    UtztS.jpg
    70FC4.png
    XcEei.jpg
    btFSi.png
    5iUTm.png

What to expect:

• It Boots!!!!
    • First boot takes a little while...especially after you first unlock to get to setup
    • Android 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0
    • Working sound
    • SD Card works
    • USB works for ADB
    • Mount sd to PC isn't working
    • No Data, Voice, Bluetooth or WiFi.......yet
    • It's actually pretty quick
    • Not much more than what's listed above

Who made this possible:

• Flemmard
    • Diamondback2010
    • rmk40
    • chrisch1974
    • m-deejay
    • seo
    • eViL D:
    • cypis
    • cjward23

Download Link:
    Here is the update with working call and sms.

TMartin_Endeavor3D_DevTest-2.zip
    Won't be up tonight I have to work in 4 and a half hours.... Gotta sleep bit ill have a build up tomorrow night for sure... The build I fixed was 1.53 Ville I have a newer one also but ill most likely post 1.53 first... Stay posted tomorrow guys ill have something up, but I'm crashing now life calls in a few hours

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Okay, I just picked up a spare EVO 3D tonight to give to one of you developers. I'm not sure who to give it to, don't want to step on any toes. Tmartin, this is your thread so please advise and I will get this sent out to one of you guys.

Thanks
    Guys I have 2 problems well maybe 3... 1 is I'm very ocd which keeps holding me back on uploading because I see something else I want to fix.... 2 I have work again at 5am and I'm nit quite done with the Rom and I need to crash... 3rd one is I tried ny hardest to finish before bed... Tomorrow I am up all night because I don't have to work so ill defiantly have it up tomorrow... I still need to make threads and all that junk so I'm kinda screwed right now...

I am really sorry for the delay but ask anyone who uses ny work they say its worth the wait, so give f5 a break tonight and I promise tomorrow we will be flashing

When you need a hand, let me know. I'd be interested to see this thing run. Doesn't seem impossible if the desire hd has it going.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Will do man thanks.... I'll have data working completely in no time

I take that back I have it working now ;) ill post screenshots in a min