[Q] CM11 official

Search This thread

ekimkam

Apr 14, 2013
Hi all,

Didn't post and read in this group for a long time.. coz' my 4X HD's USB post was broken, I then changed to Nexus 4 right before Nexus 5 has come out..how stupid am I? =(
Anyways.. I have recently brought a external battery charger... so I plan to play around with my old 4X HD again...

As I search and read the post in here, people say that CM11 is not official made? But howcome I can download and flash CM11 from CM official web page?

Anyways, as you know the battery life of our P880, I don't have much battery left to test and play it after all the procedure to from CM10.2 to CM11 nightly + ART runtime conversion. May let you guys know if there is problems...but in the meantime, it can boot up and seems working fine.

Just curious about it....if this question is not good at all... then please close and delete the post. Thank you.

Mike

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
Hi all,

Didn't post and read in this group for a long time.. coz' my 4X HD's USB post was broken, I then changed to Nexus 4 right before Nexus 5 has come out..how stupid am I? =(
Anyways.. I have recently brought a external battery charger... so I plan to play around with my old 4X HD again...

As I search and read the post in here, people say that CM11 is not official made? But howcome I can download and flash CM11 from CM official web page?

Anyways, as you know the battery life of our P880, I don't have much battery left to test and play it after all the procedure to from CM10.2 to CM11 nightly + ART runtime conversion. May let you guys know if there is problems...but in the meantime, it can boot up and seems working fine.

Just curious about it....if this question is not good at all... then please close and delete the post. Thank you.

Mike

We have official cyanogenmod 11 but the unofficial one is maintained by 4x hd devs.

Reactions: ekimkam

romulandu

Dec 30, 2012
about ROM

Official cyanogenmod 11 works fine for me. Try other rom's.Your choice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Mike

We have official cyanogenmod 11 but the unofficial one is maintained by 4x hd devs.