Sony ACX2 QX10/QX100 Case for Lens Style Camera and Xperia Z1

Search This thread

englishmale

May 12, 2005
Has anyone else had quality problems with this case? Had this about 2 weeks now and it's been in my pocket on its own with nothing else and the corners have broken off and now there is a massive crack along the back of the case. Not what I expected from a piece of official kit, would not recommend anyone buying this item at all. See photos

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1398160232639.jpg
    1398160232639.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 470
  • 1398160294831.jpg
    1398160294831.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 1398160350094.jpg
    1398160350094.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 430

englishmale

May 12, 2005
Contacted sony and was told I contacted the wrong people as is comes under camcorder and cameras not mobile phones and accessories? So now I have to contact them yet again to explain.

englishmale

May 12, 2005
From that link we posted, when you click on Cameras & Camcorders, it brings you here: http://bit.ly/1hb5zoJ where you can either call or email Support. If you don't want to call, please fill out the support request form. Many thanks.

FranzDages

Oct 16, 2011
Shoals, IN
LG Velvet
Google Pixel 6
Has anyone else had quality problems with this case? Had this about 2 weeks now and it's been in my pocket on its own with nothing else and the corners have broken off and now there is a massive crack along the back of the case. Not what I expected from a piece of official kit, would not recommend anyone buying this item at all. See photos

I had the same thing happen. I didn't even carry mine in my pocket, and yet I had a corner break off within two weeks of getting it. I basically decided that this case is a piece of junk. I was also expecting better quality from an OEM case. I ended up getting this one... http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Fash...kaging/dp/B00IHT4DQS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top . It doesn't have the lens attachment, but it's held up well for over a month.

Reactions: englishmale

englishmale

May 12, 2005
Has anyone had any problems with the white case or is it just the black one?

homer285

Jun 4, 2006
Yep its rubbish quality and always felt as though the sharp edges were scratching the Z1 upon installation or removal. So neatly cut out the attachment part and merely glued it to a TPU case, its not 100% perfect but it is better than the spring loaded jaws.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had the same thing happen. I didn't even carry mine in my pocket, and yet I had a corner break off within two weeks of getting it. I basically decided that this case is a piece of junk. I was also expecting better quality from an OEM case. I ended up getting this one... http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Fash...kaging/dp/B00IHT4DQS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top . It doesn't have the lens attachment, but it's held up well for over a month.
    I bought one as well and it broke after a few days of use. First it had cracks then the bottom corners broke off. Don't buy this!
    White one is just as bad. I got one and after just few days the corners started cracking.