[THEME] Red, Brown, and Cyan for NuSense ROM 8/26/14 Looks Awesome in my opinion

Search This thread

USMC retired

Recognized Themer
Mar 10, 2011
Corn Country
Thanks to FlyHalf for his Okie Dokie on making this for his ROM, since it's by far the most popular ROM out there right now, I wanted to make it for his ROM.

VZW and INT'L users only

This was designed for the first choice (top left) in the theme chooser in settings, any other theme will throw things off a bit.

Themed APK's are:

Framework
Framework-res-htc.apk
Resources
Calendar
Calculator
Camera
HTC Contacts
HTC IME
HTC DIaler
HTC Lockscreen
Mail
Weather
World Clock
Prism
System UI
HTC Notification

I darkened the fonts in the text message area so there much easier to see now.

Thanks to Pneuma 1985 for his help on the dialer. Please remember to hit the THANKS button of you like what you see

1AKOhl4.png
Xb1LErl.png
Xb1LErl.png
k9gMDXq.png
CC3zyth.png
m4vER0x.png
dEhQGQv.png
vzxnVMz.png
kGc9Vug.png
t3gtc6a.png
x8bM1oR.png1
t3gtc6a.png
O1ODuqY.png
UYzlfH1.png

So as you can see, it is a pretty thorough theme for your enjoyment.

More to come in a few days, I wanted to put up what I have so far, but there is more to come.

Flash in recovery after wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache. I am not responsible for your phone if it breaks, or does anything else abnormal

Download Link: http://d-h.st/gW0

Last edited:

Guessphx

Jan 25, 2013
Phoenix
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Thanks to FlyHalf for his Okie Dokie on making this for his ROM, since it's by far the most popular ROM out there right now, I wanted to make it for his ROM.

VZW and INT'L users only

Themed APK's are:

Framework
Framework-res-htc.apk
Resources
Calendar
Calculator
Camera
HTC Contacts
HTC IME
HTC DIaler
HTC Lockscreen
Mail
Weather
World Clock
Prism
System UI
HTC Notification

Thanks to Pneuma 1985 for his help on the dialer. Please remember to hit the THANKS button of you like what you see

1AKOhl4.png
Xb1LErl.png
Xb1LErl.png
k9gMDXq.png
CC3zyth.png
m4vER0x.png
dEhQGQv.png
vzxnVMz.png
kGc9Vug.png
t3gtc6a.png
x8bM1oR.png1
t3gtc6a.png
O1ODuqY.png

UYzlfH1.png

More to come in a few days, I wanted to put up what I have so far, but there is more to come.

Flash in recovery after wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache. I am not responsible for your phone if it breaks, or does anything else abnormal

Download Link: http://d-h.st/OWO

This is awesome! Wil this work with the adrenaline rom also? Its based off of nusense so would it be compatible?

Is there any way you can do one the same but with silver instead of brown?

USMC retired

Recognized Themer
Mar 10, 2011
Corn Country
none

As long as it's the exact same rom base it should. If it doesn't the worst that can happen is a boot loop, so give it a go. Would like to know how it went, could you please post the results?

USMC retired

Recognized Themer
Mar 10, 2011
Corn Country
This is awesome! Wil this work with the adrenaline rom also? Its based off of nusense so would it be compatible?

Is there any way you can do one the same but with silver instead of brown?

As far as Silver instead of Brown the answer is it's possible, but the more accurate answer is I wont do it :D These themes take forever to do, so you will have to be content with what you see :silly:

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Hey ya'll

This is a nice theme, there fore I want more of you to download it :D

Thanks for your support

i was waiting to see the more which are gona come. but looks like you lost interest. :)
i really want something like onepagebook themes i.e. red/black that guy is simply a genius. now only theme for chinese people :p
you did an excellent job but too much of fancy so gets worn out soon.

hope more ellegant themes will come

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
i was waiting to see the more which are gona come. but looks like you lost interest. :)
i really want something like onepagebook themes i.e. red/black that guy is simply a genius. now only theme for chinese people :p
you did an excellent job but too much of fancy so gets worn out soon.

hope more ellegant themes will come
A LOT goes into modifying the framework and every apk like he'd done which takes a good bit of time and often leads to burnout (not saying this is the case). If it's a simple color changing theme however (like in the theme chooser) I can make something up for you real quick like below:

pa2e5y8u.jpg
ezyny3ap.jpg

Neo
Forum Moderator
Sent from my HTC One Max on Adrenaline Rom

Last edited:

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
this is beautifull
aslo if you could change the icons for sound, wifi, network signal and other stuff :p
human being is never satisfied you see? it's a curse ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

VZW and INT'L users only

This was designed for the first choice (top left) in the theme chooser in settings, any other theme will throw things off a bit.

Themed APK's are:

Framework
    Framework-res-htc.apk
    Resources
    Calendar
    Calculator
    Camera
    HTC Contacts
    HTC IME
    HTC DIaler
    HTC Lockscreen
    Mail
    Weather
    World Clock
    Prism
    System UI
    HTC Notification

1AKOhl4.png
    Xb1LErl.png
    Xb1LErl.png
    k9gMDXq.png
    CC3zyth.png
    m4vER0x.png
    dEhQGQv.png
    vzxnVMz.png
    kGc9Vug.png
    t3gtc6a.png
    x8bM1oR.png1
    t3gtc6a.png
    O1ODuqY.png
    UYzlfH1.png

Download Link: http://d-h.st/gW0
    Let's go people

Hey ya'll

This is a nice theme, there fore I want more of you to download it :D

Thanks for your support