Votes: 6 14.0%
  • other

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

kylereid

Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
on 20c, Canada. Rooted, running ThiaiZ Rom. no dropped calls or sms. even when i was stock GB i had not one issue with missed calls or sms.

i'm with Koodo, so my phone is unlocked and not with Rogers, and still no problems.

borelis

Sep 2, 2008
Sweden. Thaiz clean 0.2. Provider 3 Sweden. They only have 3g.
As far as i know, no ghost calls and no missed sms.

-----If it ain't working, try something else. ------

Garrafone

Jul 17, 2008
Ghost calls here, V20a, GRJ90, Vodafone Spain. Phone unlocked by IMEI

Baseband L620_MODEM_SIC_01.1042.00

botson71

Jul 31, 2007
Germany on O2 and T-Mobile. Several ghost calls a day on 21A Europe open, even on 2G.

The phone was upgraded to GB with the official LG apps/method and has never been rooted (since some people claimed in the past that the cause of the ghost calls may be the installation of unofficial GB ROMs and/or rooting the device).

TylDurden

May 10, 2009
Anyone with stock GB upgrade and no root no modification having Ghost calls/SMS?

Here, US ATT running v20c, ghost calls all day long. I might as well not even have a sim card inserted. I test call other phones and SMS myself most of which are lost. I had even worse experience while on V20b. Never rooted, upgraded using LG tool. I'd imagine I won't get much support from ATT or LG since I'm in the US on ATT but I upgraded to Rogers GB.

"Wipe cach partition" works..till now no ghost call and sms ..

Down vol+3d button+powerbutton to go to the menu

Hopefully solution can last..
Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

I'll try that. I was just about to install Froyo but I really don't want to lose the battery life and quickness of GB, not to mention the 3D Converter.

Update. I just use Vol Down+Power Button. I have several options including "Wipe Cache Partition". Does combining the 3D button bring up a different menu.

Last edited:

TylDurden

May 10, 2009
I'll try that. I was just about to install Froyo but I really don't want to lose the battery life and quickness of GB, not to mention the 3D Converter.

Update. I just use Vol Down+Power Button. I have several options including "Wipe Cache Partition". Does combining the 3D button bring up a different menu.

Formatted SD card 3 times, formatted memory/factory reset 3 times. Wiped Cache Partition, missed calls and texts. I guess the only thing I didn't try was reinstalling V20c. Maybe I'll do that. Reaaaaaly annoyed with having a phone that doesn't work with no support from my carrier or manufacturer.

PapaSan

Feb 9, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Slovenia

Was on V21B.. lot's of ghost calls, mising SMS and phone freezes.
Flashing to V20B did not entirely solve the problem.

Then i flashed down to V10 (wiped all) and back to V20B (wiped all again) the problem is gone. Phone is totaly stable + no ghost calls.

shab_2008

Feb 25, 2012
hi

did LG suggest any methods for solve it!!?

i have a other quastion!

did already this problem happen on other android phones or it just happen on this android phone !!?

thanks

Top Liked Posts