[Q] LG F180L Language need help

Search This thread

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
Greeting all,

i have the korean Lg F180L - I want to change every singl korean word in the phone and also remove some app that came with the phone
like those start with U+...

anyone have or know English firmware for LG F180 L please help and much appreciation.

Thanks

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
I installed this afternoon the 10A version from the E975 on mine F180L and it same to work all.
I found on a korean site that it was possible, only the 3g and wifi shouldn't work.
After a flashed the 10A version, i went to settings and then connection and let the GSM search
for provider (T-Mobile), because there where no signal.
In this version are no korean apps anymore and you have QSlide apps in your slidedown menu extra.

Last edited:

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
What about wheb dialing ? keyboard have some english numbers and korean I DON want the korean.
also when calling it shows message to pic local or korean call any idea to solv both problems?

Thanks

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
What about wheb dialing ? keyboard have some english numbers and korean I DON want the korean.
also when calling it shows message to pic local or korean call any idea to solv both problems?

Thanks
No, sorry. I had the same problem. Solved it by installed the other ROM, but the you have other problems.
We in Europe had an other ferquestion for data so I have now some connection broblem with HK ROM.

Singlddy

Nov 6, 2012
Last edited: