OnePlus One 16GB in Stock for $399 at Oppomart?

Search This thread

wisey38

Nov 12, 2010
G'day I purchased 2 of these phones from oppomart 3 days ago. Anyway my order is still processing has anyone else had an experience like this and should I email them? I'm ordering to Melbourne Australia.

dyii95

Nov 6, 2008
Ah hey wisey38.. Don't be worried :) Mine was 'processing' for about 3-5days.. After they shipped, it takes them 3days to update the order and provide you with a tracking number.. Then it takes about 5-7days to reach Melbourne..

Reactions: wisey38

Aroms

Aug 10, 2010
Guanare
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm in the channel Islands so no import duty. But I know someone did have to pay £18 which is nothing really, depends if you get caught or not.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I have an invitation to buy the OnePlus but I find it difficult to make the purchase from Venezuela, if anyone here wants I can provide the invitation code and the account to buy it. regards

Aroms

Aug 10, 2010
Guanare
Xiaomi Poco F3
if still, have an hour to make it effective[/QUOTE

ok guys, the invitation detract exatas 1 hour to make it effective. I really want this phone but I can not buy it for this route as we have here in Venezuela only $ 300 for the electronic shopping. the only option I have is to buy via Amazon and then there goes more expensive. I have no problem in giving the details of my account for which you want OnePlus just would ask you to consider if you could send me an Amazon Gift Card for the amount that you'll be considered eternemente grateful. excuse my bad English, I'm using google translator

joeliomason

Dec 8, 2013
I have ordered from oppomart, I ordered last Friday and it was sent out yesterday (gmt time) I emailed them and it seemed to boost the processing ;)
Anyway, they said it is being marked at phone accessories worth 80 dollars, which means that if it gets caught at customs, it will be about 15 pounds, but I'll let you guys know how I get on, if anyone has ordered a cm version opo, did it say cyanogen on the back cover? Or has it just been flashed by oppomart? Thanks :D

spooke

Dec 1, 2009
Bedfordshire
I have ordered from oppomart, I ordered last Friday and it was sent out yesterday (gmt time) I emailed them and it seemed to boost the processing ;)
Anyway, they said it is being marked at phone accessories worth 80 dollars, which means that if it gets caught at customs, it will be about 15 pounds, but I'll let you guys know how I get on, if anyone has ordered a cm version opo, did it say cyanogen on the back cover? Or has it just been flashed by oppomart? Thanks :D

I also ordered last Friday, today I phoned DHL UK as my tracking was slow to update. They said its in the UK and will be delivered Friday. I was charged £18 customs a few days ago when I can only assume was when it arrived in the UK.

My official OnePlus One is due tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

dyii95

Nov 6, 2008
Ahh mine arrived without the CM logo behind it.. I believe it has been flashed by oppomart themselves or by their supplier.. Cause mine arrived with a box sealed.. Even had an address in China with oppomart being the receipient..

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Andygray9

Apr 13, 2014
Ahh mine arrived without the CM logo behind it.. I believe it has been flashed by oppomart themselves or by their supplier.. Cause mine arrived with a box sealed.. Even had an address in China with oppomart being the receipient..

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

They flash a nightly, not the official OS. And it wont have cyanogen on the back...Im sure you can live with that!:good::good:

just flash it with the real rom or leave the nightly, theres little difference

dyii95

Nov 6, 2008
Ahh yeah.. Although I was a little disappointed with the phone not having the logo.. As their site said its the CM version.. But hey, it's just a logo.. I even plan to plastidip the back cover sometime in the future..

joeliomason

Dec 8, 2013
Yeah I thought that was what they did, it doesn't bother me, I will probably end up with paranoidandroid on it anyway :p
How long was your shipment stuck in Kuala lumpa? Mine has been there for 30 hours :/

dyii95

Nov 6, 2008
Hmmm mine was sent from KL.. The tracking showed 'Shipment info received' for about 3 days? Till on a Thursday ( they told me they shipped it on a Monday) it changed to 'Shipment picked up' then it arrived to me on Monday.. Would be Sunday but they don't deliver on Sundays.. It went from KL to SG to Melbourne.. Cleared customs on a Sunday and was forwarded for delivery.. Monday 7:47am it arrived at my front door

joeliomason

Dec 8, 2013
I finally have some movement! It got to London, but as soon as it got there I had an email saying I need to pay 18 pounds, which is fair enough, but a phone that should be 269 has now cost 340 pounds ish, but that's the price you pay if you aren't patient ;)
It says my estimated delivery is Tuesday, but for some reason its saying it will arrive at 23:59 :S is that just sayijg it can arrive anytime on Tuesday?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did it...

I just ordered from oppo mart. I think it will be fine... I hope anyways :p wish me luck!
    http://www.oppomart.com/oppo-phones/oneplus-one.html This website says it has the 16GB OPO in stock for $399. Obv it has a $100 markup on it compared to the price direct from OnePlus. Has anyone bought from this website before? Are they legit?

All the fanboys on oneplus forums are saying it's fake/scam/etc but I don't necessarily trust their opinions. It may be fake/scam, I'm in no way endorsing it, I just want to find out more about it.

Looks pretty sketchy to me. First of all, it doesn't make sense that 1+ would allow a 3rd party site to sell phones that even it hasn't started to. Also, the site is littered with poor English and misspellings (i.e. OnePlus One is Oneplus one, and just check out their "blog").

Just wait a while longer, and we'll get the phone legit.

Sent by carrier pigeon
    Oppomart is offline !
    Phuuu ! Magic ! Houdini has done his job! :))
    Wrong Version!!

I had one expressed to USA from china only to discover color os chinese version. Not happy
    well of course it is. what did you expect?