Best Keyboard For Desire S?

Search This thread

Mortezaa

Apr 20, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
So i love the iphone keyboard as i never spell anything wrong and have no problems with it.

Unlike Desire S stock Android Keyboard always making errors and stuff, pressing alt button for @# etc.

I tried Smart Keyboard but it became unresponsive to my fast texting :p

Any Ideas?/

Thanks In Advanced!

eyahl

Jan 11, 2012
berlin
Try Swype.
There are also some iPhone-like keyboards available on the market.

Btw, there already is a thread like this I think

Sent by my fingers to your head.

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
+1 to Swype

Although you sometimes have to go and correct mistakes due to mis-interpretation, even my fruit-loving friends are amazed by just how quickly I can compose messages or emails using it.

cpx07

Aug 30, 2011
Bucharest
I have fallen in love with this keyboard, it makes my life easy. thank you guys for the recommendation.

Bewinxed

Jun 24, 2011
Amman
Bewinxed.deviantart.com
So i love the iphone keyboard as i never spell anything wrong and have no problems with it.

Unlike Desire S stock Android Keyboard always making errors and stuff, pressing alt button for @# etc.

I tried Smart Keyboard but it became unresponsive to my fast texting :p

Any Ideas?/

Thanks In Advanced!
Swiftkey X 3.0, try the new beta it's awesome :D

You can also try Swype, both are awesome <3

igesta

Apr 25, 2012
I've tried stock keyboard (Sense & ICS), Swype & Swiftkey X

Swype: gotta get used to it (too lazy to train myself:rolleyes:), a lot of smudge on the bottom half of my screen

Stock: the prediction isn't up to Swiftkey X, and more clicks for saving our own word

Hands down to Swiftkey X :D

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Always used the stock HTC keyboard. But now I prefer the stock Android keyboard. I can type much faster and make less mistakes.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

Grizzly6117

Mar 20, 2012
Gateshead
Phone: HTC desire s

i must i have used allot of keyboards but i must say i love the stock ICS one, always seem to have a little problems with other keyboards.
However for a 3rd party keyboard i must thumb keyboards is good for spacing and the space bar

Top Liked Posts