Camera update on GPE edition?

Search This thread

ruben8448

Nov 1, 2009
Peoria, AZ
Not necessarily the camera update but software editing did get an update that allows you to control the amount of blur in the background. Can we get this update on GPE? I prefer GPE over sense but I would like to get the photo editing updates at the same time that sense gets them. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rbouza1

May 16, 2013
Google Pixel 6
Not necessarily the camera update but software editing did get an update that allows you to control the amount of blur in the background. Can we get this update on GPE? I prefer GPE over sense but I would like to get the photo editing updates at the same time that sense gets them. Thanks.

htc photo edit is in stock gpe romand ruu that graffixnyc put out.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

edit. in gallery long press pic and push 3 button menu and click edit. popup says htc photo or photo editor

ruben8448

Nov 1, 2009
Peoria, AZ

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

edit. in gallery long press pic and push 3 button menu and click edit. popup says htc photo or photo editor

Yes I know the feature is there and I know how to enable it. But an update was released and it did not apply to GPE. Can it be updated?