[Q] Where to get Fastboot, "Android 1.0" driver??

Search This thread

damo2550

Apr 10, 2011
Just wondering where to get the fast boot driver for the flyer ... device manager states that the "Android 1.0" device has no drivers...
BTW OS is Win7 64 bit

Thanks ppl,
Damien

Last edited:

rabnud

Oct 28, 2008
android-usb-driver.zip includes drivers for Windows fastboot Android 1.0

I'm using vista and am unable to get these drivers to install when in fastboot. It keeps saying that "windows was unable to install your Android 1.0" over and over. Can anyone give me a hand? I've been messing around with this for too long to give up now.:confused:

Edit: I have the SDK updated, HTC Sync installed and uninstalled, tried manually pointing it to the drivers in the google folder of the SDK... STILL no luck. I'm at my wits end with this. The closest I can get is; When I'm in fastboot, the flyer will have the "Android 1.0" with an yellow triangle.... I can get that to "clear" up by using the HTC drivers, but then it is called "HTC Sync" and ADB still will not list it as a device, until I go back into the Flyer's OS.

Edit 2: I just tried manually telling windows what drivers to use, now it says "Android Phone/Android composite device." Still no ADB connection. ugh.

Edit 3: Got it! Posting my corrective action for others doing a search. I ended up downloading the PDAnet package, it allowed the drivers to install correctly. Running HC now! :D :D :D

Last edited:

elasunuas

Apr 22, 2017
thanks for this driver

thanks bro for this driver i really appreciate i was looking for android 1.0 driver according to your mention you say its in side and very easy to download thanks very much

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

How to install this zip?

no need to ask bro if you are an GSM ENGR you should know what to do when you come across similar things of your work just try and be smart and make thing easy for dev i was looking for same driver when when i click on it my download manger pick and download once its not easy to get easy download in so many site after downloading i install it once thanks for the uploaded more grace to your effort

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wondering where to get the fast boot driver for the flyer ... device manager states that the "Android 1.0" device has no drivers...
    BTW OS is Win7 64 bit

Thanks ppl,
    Damien