[Q] Can someone help me? Does it work for my Phone ?

Search This thread

ohwarumbloss

Oct 9, 2010
Kalletal
First : don't ever let anybody tell you you have to format your internal or external storage again, this is nonsense, sorry.
Now, you write about cwm 5.x while siyah 5i has 6.x if I'm not completely wrong..

Do this :
- Flash Siyah 5 or 4 again
- Do a Factory Reset, wipe cache and -advanced -dalvik cache
- Flash cMIUI again
Reboot, enjoy MIUI!

You might also look for Chameleon Rom, a very good stock Rom with some AOKP/AOSP goodies. Based on 4.0.4..
I hope that helped a bit!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Cosmic Blue

Mar 24, 2008
Toronto
sorry in ics, sdcard is the internal and emmc is the external.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

First : don't ever let anybody tell you you have to format your internal or external storage again, this is nonsense, sorry.
Now, you write about cwm 5.x while siyah 5i has 6.x if I'm not completely wrong..

Do this :
- Flash cMIUI again
Reboot, enjoy MIUI!

You might also look for Chameleon Rom, a very good stock Rom with some AOKP/AOSP goodies. Based on 4.0.4..

\in his case, needs to do a complete wipe as internal sd card is screwed up as he has both ics and cmiui files which is causing a conflict.

ohwarumbloss

Oct 9, 2010
Kalletal
sorry in ics, sdcard is the internal and emmc is the external.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

\in his case, needs to do a complete wipe as internal sd card is screwed up as he has both ics and cmiui files which is causing a conflict.

How would the storage cause a bootloop?
Full wipe or Factory Reset will delete all, cache & data partition. The Rom should usually not check/ be affected by anything outside the /system or /data as long as there isn't any script leading it there, I think.

Cosmic Blue

Mar 24, 2008
Toronto
How would the storage cause a bootloop?
Full wipe or Factory Reset will delete all, cache & data partition. The Rom should usually not check/ be affected by anything outside the /system or /data as long as there isn't any script leading it there, I think.

unfortunately cmiui rewrites script leading to storage as cmiui is built from scratch with major modifcations to all parts of the phone.

StressSyndrom

Nov 8, 2012
Stuttgart

Do this :
- Flash cMIUI again
Reboot, enjoy MIUI!

so, im back again, and still not working. S**** Happens, i'll forget that ROM, searching other good one, but still dont know which one is good i watched Chameleon Rom, i dont like it so much :p other good clean one ?

wildjesus

Nov 10, 2012
I have a question regarding MIUI

I used one (wIUI) and it had a proper radio. Now I flashed M1UI and it doesn't have one and can't get the downloaded stock apk to install.
Why is that? What ROMs can't have stock radios? Is it that AROMA installers have a conflict with that?

Radio is one of my most important needs sadly. Thanks in advance.

StressSyndrom

Nov 8, 2012
Stuttgart

Do this :
- Flash cMIUI again
Reboot, enjoy MIUI!

THANKS !!!! im using at the moment rootbox, i like it, really, but im watching out for one with good widgets and clean one, but found nothing. :(

Like this

http://tapatalk.com/mu/bcdfc8d4-eb7c-d7e2.jpg

or this one

http://tapatalk.com/mu/bcdfc8d4-482b-351f.jpg

i dont know how to do this, I wrote him a week ago, but theres still no answer ...

Last edited: