[Q] Batteri charger question

Search This thread

RhysTheExiled

Jan 10, 2013
Rome
Hi to all.. sorry for my english!
I want to know if the battery charger of my phone is better for recharge my kindle or damage the battery!
That is what i read on the charger:
Code:
PRI: 100-240V~
50/60hz 150mA
SEC: 5.0V - 550mA

CoB_Mike

I want to know if the battery charger of my phone is better for recharge my kindle or damage the battery!
Code:
50/60hz 150mA

As far as what I know which I may not be right, most android devices utilize the same voltage to keep a consistency across the board.

onemeila

Jan 2, 2012
Winchester
Code:
50/60hz 150mA

The 5v will stay consistent with micro usb chargers. The variation is in the amperage. But amperage will not affect the battery, its just the higher the amperage the faster it will charge, most chargers are between .5-2.0 amps(500-2000mA). The kindle powerfast charger is 1.8 amps so it will charge your device 3-4 times faster than the charger you mention.

Reactions: quan_1986

mdblaze

Mar 25, 2009
The 5v will stay consistent with micro usb chargers. The variation is in the amperage. But amperage will not affect the battery, its just the higher the amperage the faster it will charge, most chargers are between .5-2.0 amps(500-2000mA). The kindle powerfast charger is 1.8 amps so it will charge your device 3-4 times faster than the charger you mention.

I have both a kindle fire first generation and a fire hd 8.9. I charged my kindle fire using my power fast charger a couple times, and was surprised to find out the original kindle fire charger will not charge it anymore.

Latonya1

Jan 9, 2014
Qcell getting Bad reviews

I know about reviews of Qcell their product is low quality product, i used one for my KFHD and through it's to garbage dump.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    50/60hz 150mA