LED not turning on during phone call, after flashing 4.3

Search This thread

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
Hi guys,

Yesterday I decided to flash my ZL (c6506) to 4.3.

Before this update, the LED used to turn on during a phone call (it started at the same time the call was answered).

After the update, the LED is not turning on during phone calls.

What do you think...

Is this normal? probably a bug? Incompatibility with another app?

Hope someone can help.

Regards

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Hi guys,

Before this update, the LED used to turn on during a phone call (it started at the same time the call was answered).

What do you think...

Hope someone can help.

Regards

i am getting led on during calls maybe some app is interfering or try a factory reset

Reactions: kobolt99

Kargax

Feb 5, 2014
Any luck fixing this? I just updated to 4.3 via PC Companion and got the same issue, led not turning on during phone calls.

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
you need to uninstall those apps and check which can controllo led eg whatsapp can controll led bet temple run has no connection with led

That's a good tip, I was trying with the apps installed recently. I ll give it a try with those controlling led.

No luck yet.

Let's make a list of the apps that works with the LED and find the common one.

Regards

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
i am getting led on during calls maybe some app is interfering or try a factory reset

When you installed 4.3,did you make a 'fresh start' I mean everything was erased and installed all over again? After flashing all my apps and configurations were there. I have tested uninstalling almost all the appd using the LED and not working yet.

Regards

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
When you installed 4.3,did you make a 'fresh start' I mean everything was erased and installed all over again? After flashing all my apps and configurations were there. I have tested uninstalling almost all the appd using the LED and not working yet.

Regards

actually i didnt make a fresh start but after a few day of installing i accidently factory reset my phone i dont know whether it was working b4 reset or not

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Regards

by working led you mean that blue led light we get during incoming calls right?

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
actually i didnt make a fresh start but after a few day of installing i accidently factory reset my phone i dont know whether it was working b4 reset or not

I just did a factory reset and it's still the same...

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

by working led you mean that blue led light we get during incoming calls right?

No, that's different. The blue light I'm talking about, used to turn on while making the call, at the time the other party answered you.

Regards

Kargax

Feb 5, 2014
Yeah the light we are talking about is the one that used to turn on right away WHEN making a call and DURING the call till you hung up but it's not working anymore at least for me and the color of the light depends on the theme you are using. Also my phone is not flashed or rooted but still after updating to 4.3 the light stopped working.

Last edited:

unmaskedfalesh

Dec 9, 2012
Biratnagar
Hi guys,

What do you think...

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Did u check the option un settings>display >notification light
Also is your all other notification light working normal?

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kargax

Feb 5, 2014
Did u check the option un settings>display >notification light
Also is your all other notification light working normal?

I already checked this and the Notification light is on also it works fine with everything else, whatsapp, messages, facebook notifications even when I open a picture from the album it turns on like it used to. It just won´t turn on during phone calls.

unmaskedfalesh

Dec 9, 2012
Biratnagar
Yes I did, and yes, the other notifications are working normal.

Don't you have the same issue on c6502?

Regards

Strange i never had this issue in mine..prior to 4.3 in 4.2.2 there was option called pulse light notification that used to handle call notification...but it changed to light notification...i think a repair from sus n a factory settings should fix that...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

What do you think...

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Thanks for your reply.

I'm trying the uninstall of some apps to see if there's any luck. Nothing yet :(

Regards.

you need to uninstall those apps and check which can controllo led eg whatsapp can controll led bet temple run has no connection with led