[Q] externel sd card and internel

Search This thread

malik1234

Dec 31, 2013
Hey I need some help I have a tablet(one of those china tablet)that mount the external sdcard on the internal it looks like this sdcard0/external_sdcard I don't want it to be like this because I want to play game from sdcard but since has my external sdcard mounted as a sub folder in internal sdcard it is not possible to play game from my external.Any way I was wandering if anybody could help me mount them separately like this:sdcard0/
extsdcard

Here is something I found in the system directory if it helps

## Vold 2.0 fstab

#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount <label> <mount_point> <part> <sysfs_path1...>
## label - Label for the volume
## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path> - List of sysfs paths to source devices
## flags - (optional) Comma separated list of flags, must not contain '/' character
######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
#use this line to support VIRTUAL CDROM.And you can define the directory where you want to mount
loop_mount loop /mnt/VIRTUAL_CDROM
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0/external_sdcard auto /devices/platform/AMLOGIC_CARD/card_host/memorycard0 /devices/platform/aml_sd_mmc.0
#dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0 3 /devices/platform/s3c-sdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:0001/block/mmcblk0 nonremovable,encryptable
dev_mount flash /storage/sdcard0 auto /devices/virtual/mtd/mtd8/avnftl8 /devices/platform/mtd/mtd8/avnftli nonremovable
asec flash