Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 10, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
skank-logo-lrg.png

Download: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm11&device=toro
cherry.png
Cherry pick list
cherry.png

* CyanogenMod's latest merges: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z

* CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/cyanogenmod

This is a kang of CM11 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, compiled by a group of volunteers that enjoy learning about building CyanogenMod & Android in general. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.

These builds are bleeding-edge, most comparable to a nightly build, and are not meant for inexperienced users. Things will be broken and crash from time to time, you need to accept that this isn't stable by any means before flashing. Nandroid as often as possible.

How to post useful, informative bug reports:
Sometimes dev's actually check out our threads, or sometimes we have a good relationship with a dev or two. These bleeding-edge builds will have issues, and having good information on what's broken is great feedback before a feature is merged. Here are some good bug reporting tips:

* No bug reports while using custom kernels or add-ons:
CyangenMod's own bug reporting tool does not accept bug reports from people using non-stock kernels for a reason, so why should we? CM can merge changes causing custom kernels to break things until the kernel devs catch up. Therefore, please do not post any bug reports while using a custom kernel or add-on such as Xposed Framework. Post your issues with custom kernels in their own respective threads as they are the ones who need to play catch up. Any bug report posted in this thread should be while running CM's stock framework and kernel, as this prevents unnecessary clutter.

* Gapps are not a CM issue:
CyanogenMod is built to run without the assistance of Google's proprietary apps (gapps). Having issues with your Google account and syncing is a gapps issue, not a CM issue. Please do not post about any gapps related issues, just wipe data and try a different gapps package.

* Posting about the same bug every build:
Beating a dead horse with "bug X still isn't fixed" posts just adds unnecessary clutter and provides no help into actually fixing the issue. Some bugs take days to squash, some take weeks. Please don't report the same bug every time a build is uploaded.

* Logs:
Provide logcats when applicable. Use a service like Pastebin and put a link to the log in the post. Please do not post logs directly to the forum.

If these requests are too demanding, there's good news! CyanogenMod is open source, so please feel free to download the source code, compile your own builds volunteering your time and resources, then start a thread and run it however you see fit. All we simply ask is that people post good, reliable information that can be passed on to a developer that can actually do something with it, making CM a better product for everyone involved.

CM10/11 Lockscreen Shortcut Icon Pack: CM11_Lockscreen_Icons-20140224.apk
(Credit to Danesh & blunden for source/drawables)

CM10/11 Dark Mms Theme: DarkHoloMms-ThemeChooser.apk
(Credit to djdarkknight96)

idybV.png
ROMManager -----
ScKKz.png
GooManager ----- KitKang RSS Feed

Last edited:

Gja88

Oct 6, 2010
Is there a gapps that need to be flashed as well? Can't seem to find them.

fordmanck

Feb 18, 2010
Seminole, FL
I tried to dirty flash over my current ROM, didn't go so hot. Restored back.

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using Tapatalk 2

Dr01_D

Jan 20, 2012
This ROM is sweet. Best JB I've tried yet. Cyanogenmod never let's me down. Thanks for this.

joshuajones

Mar 27, 2012
Indianapolis
Impressed! Dirty flash over vicious and regained root no problem. Really smooth.
This is why I got a nexus, lol. Everything comes to this phone immediately

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

fcisco13

Jul 10, 2010
houston
Impressed! Dirty flash over vicious and regained root no problem. Really smooth.
This is why I got a nexus, lol. Everything comes to this phone immediately

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Interesting, i accidentally flashed over eos and everything worked fine... i didn't leave it like that wiped and re flashed but that's weird..

G NEXUS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    skank-logo-lrg.png

Download: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm11&device=toro
    cherry.png
    Cherry pick list
    cherry.png

* CyanogenMod's latest merges: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z

* CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/cyanogenmod

This is a kang of CM11 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, compiled by a group of volunteers that enjoy learning about building CyanogenMod & Android in general. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.

These builds are bleeding-edge, most comparable to a nightly build, and are not meant for inexperienced users. Things will be broken and crash from time to time, you need to accept that this isn't stable by any means before flashing. Nandroid as often as possible.

How to post useful, informative bug reports:
    Sometimes dev's actually check out our threads, or sometimes we have a good relationship with a dev or two. These bleeding-edge builds will have issues, and having good information on what's broken is great feedback before a feature is merged. Here are some good bug reporting tips:

* No bug reports while using custom kernels or add-ons:
    CyangenMod's own bug reporting tool does not accept bug reports from people using non-stock kernels for a reason, so why should we? CM can merge changes causing custom kernels to break things until the kernel devs catch up. Therefore, please do not post any bug reports while using a custom kernel or add-on such as Xposed Framework. Post your issues with custom kernels in their own respective threads as they are the ones who need to play catch up. Any bug report posted in this thread should be while running CM's stock framework and kernel, as this prevents unnecessary clutter.

* Gapps are not a CM issue:
    CyanogenMod is built to run without the assistance of Google's proprietary apps (gapps). Having issues with your Google account and syncing is a gapps issue, not a CM issue. Please do not post about any gapps related issues, just wipe data and try a different gapps package.

* Posting about the same bug every build:
    Beating a dead horse with "bug X still isn't fixed" posts just adds unnecessary clutter and provides no help into actually fixing the issue. Some bugs take days to squash, some take weeks. Please don't report the same bug every time a build is uploaded.

* Logs:
    Provide logcats when applicable. Use a service like Pastebin and put a link to the log in the post. Please do not post logs directly to the forum.

If these requests are too demanding, there's good news! CyanogenMod is open source, so please feel free to download the source code, compile your own builds volunteering your time and resources, then start a thread and run it however you see fit. All we simply ask is that people post good, reliable information that can be passed on to a developer that can actually do something with it, making CM a better product for everyone involved.

CM10/11 Lockscreen Shortcut Icon Pack: CM11_Lockscreen_Icons-20140224.apk
    (Credit to Danesh & blunden for source/drawables)

CM10/11 Dark Mms Theme: DarkHoloMms-ThemeChooser.apk
    (Credit to djdarkknight96)

idybV.png
    ROMManager -----
    ScKKz.png
    GooManager ----- KitKang RSS Feed
    All the major bugs (broken superuser, broken sms) have been squashed, so 10.2 builds are now being posted...
    79MbA.png

*drops mic, walks off stage*
    <focal>

4ITPX5q.png

</focal>