google apps?

Search This thread

markboston

Jan 8, 2011
Boston
has anyone gotten google apps to work on the kindle fire? i got google play installed but when i run it it says no connection.

juggamonkey

Jan 18, 2010
For the love of holy chickens please take 20 min and read this forum and you will find out your answer. U also posted your question in the wrong section. I really wish xda had some type of obvious search test for people like you

Sent from my KFAPWI using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

conan1600

Jan 9, 2011
For the love of holy chickens please take 20 min and read this forum and you will find out your answer. U also posted your question in the wrong section. I really wish xda had some type of obvious search test for people like you

Lol. For the love of holy chickens. Lol lol lol. Lmao. Lol by the way ibtl

markboston

Jan 8, 2011
Boston
all of the relevant forum posts seem to be for the old kindle fire. does that work for the hdx? the one rom that is listed in this section says its having issues. my question was is there a way to install GAPPS that will WORK. i have found android cowboys tutorial but again his method does not have a working play store.

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
Took me all of 10 seconds to look in the general section and find the following link /thread. The answers are out there if you actually take some time /effort to look for yourself.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48667577

[FLASHABLE ZIP] Working Google Gapps ! (hdx 7")

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

Oh good lordy lordy lordy.... Please do not send him to any "flashable" gapps thread. The last thing I need right now is another effen "HELP ME RIGHT NOW!" PM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.