"fastboot reason fall through normal boot mode" error port

Search This thread

gaby-s

Jun 1, 2014
Hello,

I'm trying to port Flyme OS (KK) using this thread. But after flash I have this error : "fastboot reason fall through normal boot mode". Can someone help me with this? Thank you :)

PS: It's in the wrong section sorry...

Last edited:

gaby-s

Jun 1, 2014
it is due to bad boot.img and incompatible init.d scripts.

I tried to decompile and recompile manually the boot.img so it should work no? I'll check compatibility with init.d

EDIT : boot.img is the same as CM11 (changed Bootclashpath) and I put init.d from CM. I have just seen that but my boot.img is 5.2 mb and CM boot.img is 6.3mb, problem while repack?

Last edited:
Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

I tried to decompile and recompile manually the boot.img so it should work no? I'll check compatibility with init.d

EDIT : boot.img is the same as CM11 (changed Bootclashpath) and I put init.d from CM. I have just seen that but my boot.img is 5.2 mb and CM boot.img is 6.3mb, problem while repack?

dont repack boot.img let it be the same as it was in cm11 just put it in ur zip replace the old one and delete the init.d folder already existing and replace with one from cm11!

chinna616

Mar 17, 2016
when i connected my mobile to a charger i switched off my mobile for fast charge but my mobile has fallen into booting options and it shows me a sentence "Fastboot Reason: Fall-through from mot-charger boot mode".
and now i am not able switch on my mobile.

Last edited:

centrino500

Apr 30, 2015
Hi, please need help, was trying to flash motorola moto g (xt1039) everything was done fine, but after restarting phone is showing error:
failed to validate system image
Fastboot Reason: Fall-though from normal boot mode
USB connected