[ROM][ONLINE][ITA][22/07/2010] UPGRADE: WM6.1 DMORE 3.3 ROM MANILLA2D Trinity P3600

Search This thread

jesus20967

Aug 5, 2007
problema di privacy o virus o che altro, non so a voi ma io sia con la 3.2 che questa versione , non tutti i giorni, ma se vado in gmail o liberomail tramite opera mini della rom, vedo la posta elettronica di altri senza mettere ne username e password e se mi logout dopo qualche giorno rientro in un altra casella. mi sa che c'e qualcosa di fallato. ciao e fatemi sapere...

davidmore

Dec 1, 2007
Venice
problema di privacy o virus o che altro, non so a voi ma io sia con la 3.2 che questa versione , non tutti i giorni, ma se vado in gmail o liberomail tramite opera mini della rom, vedo la posta elettronica di altri senza mettere ne username e password e se mi logout dopo qualche giorno rientro in un altra casella. mi sa che c'e qualcosa di fallato. ciao e fatemi sapere...

I'm not a hacker :eek::eek:
The problem is "OPERA MINI 5.2" - it's a beta version and have some bugs like this.

Another Opera bug is: If you have n.2 access point (i.e. Internet and Intranet access point) and set up connection filtering Ip address , Opera choice only Internet Connection. (IE works good and choice the right connection).

Avevo osservato anch'io questa imbarazzante situazione: il problema pero' sta in OPERA 5.2; E' ancora una versione beta e ha qualche bug come questo.

Un'altro bug di Opera ad esempio e' :non gestisce piu' di uno access point; (non e' possibile scegliere nemmeno filtrando gli indirizzi, il punto di accesso predefinito).

abadroot

Jan 25, 2010
Facebook error

Great and fast ROM
The login of the application "Facebook" return this error
"100: Invalid parameter BoundedInt"
and waits receiving data

Ottima e veloce ROM
Il login dell'applicazione "Facebook" mi torna questo errore
"100: Invalid BoundedInt parameter"
e rimane in attesa di dati

Phoenix Fire

Oct 28, 2009
hi someone can sincronize the phone with windows 7 x64?? With the 3.3 my pc says unknown device instead with 3.2 i can sincro without problem

acdm

Jan 16, 2010
Rom help

[ROM][ONLINE][ITA][22/07/2010] UPGRADE: WM6.1 DMORE 3.3 ROM MANILLA2D Trinity P3600

Hello friend you can do this rom in Portuguese
thanks

AvengerII

Nov 30, 2008
Padova
Hi chef!

First of all, great job with your newest release (I came from your 3.2 ;)).

Can I ask you how to increase the size of the Start Menu ? I mean the dropdown menu that appears when you tap the Start button.
I can not find an option... maybe with an external app ?

Thanks again, for all.

Bye, Marco.

Ciao chef!

Prima di tutto, ottimo lavoro con la tua ultima release (arrivo comunque dalla tua 3.2;)).

Volevo chiederti come aumentare le dimensioni del menu di avvio? Intendo il menu a tendina che appare quando si tappa il tasto Start.
Non riesco a trovare una opzione ... magari serve un'applicazione esterna?

Grazie ancora, per tutto.

Ciao, Marco.

davidmore

Dec 1, 2007
Venice
Hi chef!

First of all, great job with your newest release (I came from your 3.2 ;)).

Can I ask you how to increase the size of the Start Menu ? I mean the dropdown menu that appears when you tap the Start button.
I can not find an option... maybe with an external app ?

Thanks again, for all.

Bye, Marco.

Ciao chef!

Prima di tutto, ottimo lavoro con la tua ultima release (arrivo comunque dalla tua 3.2;)).

Volevo chiederti come aumentare le dimensioni del menu di avvio? Intendo il menu a tendina che appare quando si tappa il tasto Start.
Non riesco a trovare una opzione ... magari serve un'applicazione esterna?

Grazie ancora, per tutto.

Ciao, Marco.

Hi Marco , thanks for your words, i'm happy :)
For you request i have just done a Cab : "Enlarge Start Menu" (I have extract it from a HTC Iolite Ship Rom).

You can find it here : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=440821&d=1289720368
(install it and Restart your device after for activate the changes)

In any case i have attached it on the first page of this my thread.

If you want modify the items size in all task menus (i.e SMS, MAil , etc) go: Programmi -->Advanced Config --> choice "User Interface" and find "popup menu font size".
Now define "custom" and move with up/down arrow (default size is 800 , but you can set 900).
Look at well that your change is update. :)

See you "compaesano" ;)
Davide

Last edited:

AvengerII

Nov 30, 2008
Padova
For you request i have just done a Cab : "Enlarge Start Menu" (I have extract it from a HTC Iolite Ship Rom).

You can find it here : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=440821&d=1289720368
(install it and Restart your device after for activate the changes)

In any case i have attached it on the first page of this my thread.

If you want modify the items size in all task menus (i.e SMS, MAil , etc) go: Programmi -->Advanced Config --> choice "User Interface" and find "popup menu font size".
Now define "custom" and move with up/down arrow (default size is 800 , but you can set 900).
Look at well that your change is update. :)

See you "compaesano" ;)
Davide

Thanks for your reply ;)

Maybe this evening i will try your suggestions (the Trinity is used by my fiancee).

Another little question: I noticed an increase of battery drain with the v3.3 (always compared with the v3.2), of course with the same softwares installed and the same type of use (around a -40/50% in battery duration).
Any advise ?

Thanks again, Marco.

davidmore

Dec 1, 2007
Venice
Thanks for your reply ;)

Another little question: I noticed an increase of battery drain with the v3.3 (always compared with the v3.2), of course with the same softwares installed and the same type of use (around a -40/50% in battery duration).
Any advise ?

Thanks again, Marco.

Hi Marco,
this is very strange:rolleyes:
The v.3.2 and v.3.2 have same core. I have just test both versions and the battery have the same duration.

I think there is another reason in your TRinity.

mageta90

Nov 25, 2010
Bologna
hi!!
i'm a noobie of Htc world!!
I've got this smartphone for just 15€ so.. there i am.. =)

first problem: i followed the various point for the falshing of a new rom but when i'm triyng to flash the dmore 3.3 it seem as the file is corrupted!! error 238
Does exist any other link to downoald it?? ( not http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XSLA8A4)

second problem: the link of ENLARGE START MENU CAB for DMORE 3.2 & 3.3 ROM is broken (http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=440821&d=1289720368)

thanks!!

davidmore

Dec 1, 2007
Venice
hi!!
i'm a noobie of Htc world!!
I've got this smartphone for just 15€ so.. there i am.. =)

first problem: i followed the various point for the falshing of a new rom but when i'm triyng to flash the dmore 3.3 it seem as the file is corrupted!! error 238

I have tried to download my ROM from Upload server and reflashing it on HTC. IT'S ALL OK; The file is not corrupted.
Retry downloading it.

second problem: the link of ENLARGE START MENU CAB for DMORE 3.2 & 3.3 ROM is broken

I have fix the link :D (my apologize) Go to first page of my thread

David

zmuda

Feb 27, 2008
Sorry,
but after installing the cab "ENLARGE START MENU" What should I do?
Thanks.

AvengerII

Nov 30, 2008
Padova

Thanks Davide, it works like a charm :)

Sorry,
but after installing the cab "ENLARGE START MENU" What should I do?
Thanks.

Simply a SOFTRESET ;)
Then the Start Menu will be significantly larger and finger-friendly.

Bye, Marco.

DonMizzi

Feb 7, 2007
hallo, great rom

the rom is fluid and the memory free is good

i have a question, i try "GESTIONE SIM" but the program open a windows with the text "numero proprio" then it's closed

something worng?

thank ciao
Don

DonMizzi

Feb 7, 2007
so i don't understand

how can i manage the SIM application??

scusa, parlo anche in italiano perchè non capisco bene, se apro "Gestione SIM" e si chiude subito come faccio a usarlo??
da quel che dici sembra che la gestione della SIM sia inutilizzabile.
grazie ciao

Domenico

Last edited:

davidmore

Dec 1, 2007
Venice
so i don't understand

how can i manage the SIM application??

scusa, parlo anche in italiano perchè non capisco bene, se apro "Gestione SIM" e si chiude subito come faccio a usarlo??
da quel che dici sembra che la gestione della SIM sia inutilizzabile.
grazie ciao

Domenico

In "Gestione Service" you would see your Mobile Operator telephone services (ie. Ascolta Segr. Telefonica, Avv chiamata On, etc..) and your SIM's Contacts.

If you don't see it try "Impostazioni --> Reset Dispositivo" or reflash your ROM with SIM inserted and wait until start the automatic service "Configurazione Operatore Telefonico" and confirm it).

DonMizzi

Feb 7, 2007
sorry for my misunderstanding

i use DMore 3.3 Full and i don't find "Gestione Sevice" maybe you would indicate Impostazione->Personale->Telefono->Servizi

here i have "Blocco Chiamate", "Invio Proprio Numero", "trasferimento chiamate", "Chiamata in attesa", "SMS e messaggi vocali"

i don't see nothing about SIM's contacts in this section.

i flash the rom with che SIM inserted, i have completed the automatic configuration of my vodafone operator, infact i have the connection configuration for WAP, MMS and Services are all configured.

but do you confirm is not a normal behavior that the "Gestione SIM" in Programmi->Accessori immediately close

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my little gift for all Italian people;here's a upgrade of my previous ROM.

This 3.3 version Rom have the same core of Dmore 3.2 ROM (HTC Cruise - OS 5.2.19965 Build 19965.1.2.3 + programs/utilities from HTC Iolite and HTC Jade.

Here are already included all previous fixs and more utilities: Streaming drivers , STK (Sim tool kit service), + FtouchFlo (Smart touch driver) + Fast Contacts random access.

Windows Mobile 6.1.19965 - TRINITY P3600 DMORE 3.3 ROM

dmore33-manilla-home.jpg
    dmore33-manilla-meteo.jpg
    dmore33-manilla-photo.jpg
    dmore33-manilla-programmi.jpg

dmore33-programmi.jpg
    dmore33-infosistema.jpg
    dmore33-commanager.jpg
    dmore33-telefono.jpg

IMPORTANT: After installation reset you device ; it’s for automatic connection setup

NOTE: For Enable STK service go to Start-> Programmi-> Gestione Attività and select “Services” pressing the down arrow to the right;
    Then , with stylus press and hold “STK Services” , choice “Set Automatic” – STK Service now will be visible after a new restart of your device).

I've highlighted in bold changes from Dmore 3.2 )

Features:
    Manila2D_0_11_all_devices
    Manilla2D-DevTools_v0[1]_2_22
    Manila2DC_v0[1]_29_235
    Task_Manager_2_1_34837_5
    Advanced Configuration_Tool v3.3
    AudioManager_2_0_1819_1228
    AutoShortcut_1_1_2_0
    Calcolatrice Lite
    CommManager 2.9.5.0
    CRCs Trinity 1% battery icons
    DiversExe
    DMore_Batti-2.4
    DMore_FTouchFlo_v1_4_1
    eLiAs_ASyncKiller
    FACEBOOK
    Foxit Reader 2.0 Build 0701
    Free Task Manager 2_7
    HTC Bluetooth Explorer
    HTC_DShow
    Iolite_RandomAccess_4_1_18222126_0
    Iolite_stk_service_dll_4_84_0_0
    Iolite_stk_uippc_exe_4_65_0_0
    Iolite_StorageLow_1_0_0_2
    Iolite_StreamingMedia_3_0_18201928_01
    Iolite_StreamingSrcFilter_2_5_18202319_00

Iolite_VoiceRecorder
    Iolite_YouTube
    Jade_Album
    Jade_Arcsoft_MMS
    Jade_DataDisconnect
    Jade_FullScreenPlayer
    Jade_GoogleMap
    Jade_HTCGesture
    Jade_mHubVO_1_60_080801_X0
    Jade_OutlookEnhancement
    Jade_PictureEnhancement
    JBed3dMod_RU_FIX
    mxipupdate_performance
    Obex_Inbox_0.948
    Opera Mini 5beta
    PACKAGE_XDA_UC_1.0.0.2
    Total Commander 2.51
    x_mysettings

- OS 5.2.19965 Build 19965.1.2.3
    - Page Pool 4MB with ULDR
    - .NETCompactFramework 3.5 (build OS 21054)

- After first boot (No SD Inserted)
    - Free Storage: ~ 53,84
    - Free RAM: ~28,11

(normally you have 20-22MB free ram with SD inserted)

Tip: For enable Windows internal calibration application “allinea schermo” you must before disable FtouchFlo.

DOWNLOAD LINK (FULL VERSION): Trinity-WM6.1-Dmore3.3-Full

OFFICE MOBILE ITA CAB for DMORE 3.2 & 3.3 ROM is avaiable here : Office 2007 ITA.CAB

ENLARGE START MENU CAB for DMORE 3.2 & 3.3 ROM is avaiable here down (attached files)

:) David More