(Apps)(Updated_26-04-2012)_Xperia_S_Launcher_Sense_4_mod_V4 _For_all_wvga_device

Search This thread

lukem

Apr 2, 2007
Rome
How do you manage to get notification for missed calls and unread sms?

Last edited:

silvio82

Mar 2, 2005
Very nice and smooth launcher (sense 4 mod v2), but lowering dpi all is put in the upper part of the screem. Can you fix this? Later will attach a screen with the issue. ;-)

Tested on IceColdSnadwitch 7.3 test5.

Thanks.

1fbeb232-a930-9e3c.jpg

And this is the home, all at 190 dpi...

1fbeb232-ac14-a6ce.jpg

Last edited:

Yngwie Malmsteen

May 21, 2010
Jayapura (Papua) - Indonesia
This is amazing sense 4 mod and clock installed easy plus with miui.us and misense 4.0.1 by far the closest I've seen to the real deal!

Edit I did have a problem installing photo and weather should I add them to system or I seen another apk that was hacked in 1st post can u add the working apks to op? Or just permeability know once again this is an awesome launcher so fast! Did u install this on sense rom?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

yes stock desire hd 3.13.707.4

Reactions: GABPEKNAS

silvio82

Mar 2, 2005
I'm trying to decompile the apk to get full sources. If i success i can try to add option to change app drawer grid, and to arrange dynamically to any dpi, but i need time....;-)

Edit: some class cant be decompiled, so i can work on some aspect, but not on optimization for example. Is there a repository of sources?

@Yngwie Malmsteen : have you worked only on xml and images or on sources too?

Last edited:
Reactions: lukem

SpaceCaker

Mar 26, 2011
netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm trying to decompile the apk to get full sources. If i success i can try to add option to change app drawer grid, and to arrange dynamically to any dpi, but i need time....;-)

Edit: some class cant be decompiled, so i can work on some aspect, but not on optimization for example. Is there a repository of sources?

@Yngwie Malmsteen : have you worked only on xml and images or on sources too?

Xmls for what ive modded in mdpi version
:p

unwritten sentance

silvio82

Mar 2, 2005
i'm looking into code, but some parts are bad decompiled, so it's hard to "imagine" how original code is.....:-(

silvio82

Mar 2, 2005
It's fully compiling? Maybe my version of jd-gui is bad. I'll send you a pm with my e-mail address. ;-)

Yngwie Malmsteen

May 21, 2010
Jayapura (Papua) - Indonesia
edit sense 4 mod v2 with apk editor : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=890199

- edit dimens file inside values-hdpi and change stage_padding higher value will make dock icon down
- edit cell_height higher value will make desktop icon down
- edit apptray_cell width and height to set appdrawer icon
- edit stage_cell_width to increase dock icon space
- edit stage file inside layout-hdpi folder and increase ImageView android:layout_width value to make dock background wider
- change com.sonyericsson.paneview android:layout_marginLeft higher value will make dock icon more right.....

good luck :)

Last edited:

silvio82

Mar 2, 2005
I will try...:)

Edit: some problems with widgets and number of apps per page in the app drawer, but the biggest is done....:)

For example the widget in picture is 4x2 but it only fit 3 columns.....strange.....

5d288431-9e7a-8bb7.jpg

Inviato dal mio Desire HD con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

HTInOxM8

Jan 21, 2012
How do I get the widget in the last screenshot in the op?? I tried installing sense 4 clock v2 but doesn't seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) thanks. Awesome widgets BTW

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA

heraSK

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
hello

i own htc desire, stock GB. awesome work there. didn't think we'll have sense 4.0 goodies on GB at all. nice find...

one question: is it possible to extract only dock and app drawer from your mod, or is it tied to the whole mod? i can't put sense widgets to homescreens with this mod, like wifi switcher, htc calendar etc..it behaves like stock android... but i would like to have dock and app drawer installed, just like clock widget can be installed in sense 2.0. just asking, thx!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai... :)

Sorry for my bad english !!!! I want to share you my own modification of sony xperia s launcher,,, this looks like Sense 4 launcher and this is for desire hd and other device that have same res with desire hd ( 480x800 ).... :D

thanks to ra3al for his apk file ...... you can go to his thread...... ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091

System Requirements:
    Android 2.3+

note :
    - widgetpicker is used for add sony widget...
    - photowidgethacked uploaded for someone can't install normal version...

If you like or download it please push thanks button below ;)

Recent Change In V2 :
    - Change apk base to wvga ra3al rev 7 in sense 4 mod v2
    - improve dock icon quality in sense 4 mod v2
    - resize sense 4 clock and change clock background in v2 so it looks great now like in htc one v

Recent Change In V3 :
    - Fix trashcan icon position in sense 4 mod v3

Recent Change In V4 :
    - Change apk base to ra3al rev 8b in home sense 4 mod
    - launcher support landscape now :)
    - Auto hide desktop indicator
    - update sense 4 clock for support landscape :)

note for v4 :
    - don't choose show titles in dock bar in Preferences it will broke dock background

XPERIA S LAUNCHER SENSE 3.6 MOVE IN NEW THREAD !!!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1621598
    I decided to conitue Yngwie Malmsteen's work because this version is lacking some features that are included in Xperia Home v0.9.1b (iconpacks for instance, and hiding apps from the appdrawer).

Download latest version here
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32900670/Xperia_Home_Sense_v5.apk

shot_000001.png

Based on v0.9.1b http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091
    All credits to the original developer.
    Thanks you!

Thanks for this awesome apks! You are great!
    very nice! is there any way to customize launcher's settings, like vibration, screen transtition effects?
    edit sense 4 mod v2 with apk editor : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=890199

- edit dimens file inside values-hdpi and change stage_padding higher value will make dock icon down
    - edit cell_height higher value will make desktop icon down
    - edit apptray_cell width and height to set appdrawer icon
    - edit stage_cell_width to increase dock icon space
    - edit stage file inside layout-hdpi folder and increase ImageView android:layout_width value to make dock background wider
    - change com.sonyericsson.paneview android:layout_marginLeft higher value will make dock icon more right.....

good luck :)