[Completed] Unknown network error on downloading file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ehl0502

Jul 23, 2014
i have been looking for the repair/backup of my root on my Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 cause i accidentally full unrooted it using SuperSU application, and then i found this site. and i feel so lucky that it has the most normal/simple tutorial on how to root my device again . and when i download the file about 400++mb, it only says Unknown Network Error, and i tried it for about 4 times. the picture is attached on this thread.

Note : my network is all well, honestly i just downloaded other file from google drive too, and everything is perfect.. so i thnk its not the net.

This is what i want to download .. (xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2746658) <-- remove parenthesis
PLEASE HELP ME... I NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT AND ROOT MY PHONE AGAIN..

FOLLOW-UP QUESTION
is it possible to reroot my phone from this procedure.

Attachments

• errorROOT.jpg
    errorROOT.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 64

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
Well even if you've lost root on your current ROM, that doesn't matter as long as you have a custom recovery like CWM. If you know how then just flash that ROM, but being as you have no device specific forum you should post your question in the thread you linked me.

If you didn't understand any of that, then follow this guide HERE. Good luck.

ehl0502

Jul 23, 2014
the one you link to me is for CM Flame 2.0, my unit is Blaze 2.0, is that the same ?

im sorry for being noob but i dont know have any familiarity on the term ur giving me . you mean if i have my CWM on my Recovery mode .. i can just click that and then *bang* im rooted again with my system being reset ?

Thanks for your time and effort on helping me ! i'll expect a reply. TY

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
the one you link to me is for CM Flame 2.0, my unit is Blaze 2.0, is that the same ?

im sorry for being noob but i dont know have any familiarity on the term ur giving me . you mean if i have my CWM on my Recovery mode .. i can just click that and then *bang* im rooted again with my system being reset ?

Thanks for your time and effort on helping me ! i'll expect a reply. TY

The zip is just a generic superSU update zip. It sounds like you have a recovery in which to flash the superSU zip anyway, so yes you may just be able to follow that guide. It won't break anything if it doesn't work though. If you need any further help then you should post in the Android Q&A section. Good luck

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
sir, i just found out that i have what u called CWM in recovery mode. does it help.

I can't give you technical help (read the 2 stickies), although I'll answer you once and say yes it helps: I highly recommend you read up on stuff abour custom recoveries, kernels, etc. To gain better understanding. I've given you a guide to follow HERE and directed you to the correct place to post further questions HERE. If you are still in doubt despite reading carefully through the first link then you should post in the second link where there are many more helpful members who may even have experience with your exact device.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.