One Man's Sony Xperia Z2 Survives Six Weeks Submerged In 10 Meters Of Salt Water

Search This thread

stress40

Have to say that that is sooooo cool and unbelievable at the same time:eek: 6 weeks in 10m salt water and still working. Reminds me of my old Sony Ericsson K810i. I had that phone while I was farming and I dropped it by accident and it landed in the cattle feeder went through it and got spat out the back then got run over by another tractor and it still worked. It still doesn't beat that 6 weeks in 10m salt water though. Amazing...

V4LKyR

Jun 6, 2014
Do any of you plan to submerge your Z2 in 10 meters of salt water for 6 weeks? If so, then this is amazing news for you. :eek::good:

Mawdo

Jan 2, 2011
Olesa de Montserrat,Barcelona
Lucky guy, for some people submerging Z2 in a pool for 3 minutes destroys it...

Me here , was just doing my daily jogging and it started raining very heavily and the phone get wet and started behaving like a mad phone, touch screen does not respond to my tasks etc , I have send it back to Sony and now using my Nexus4 and that phone have no Battery life:crying:

ahvipardik

Aug 3, 2012
Touch screen does not work under water/in wet conditions because of the technology we have today. At least the phone has wet finger tracking, which many other phones does not have.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

xianpu

Apr 27, 2014
Manila City
lucky guy or for just promotional

10m below seawater? lucky guy or not true, unless someone do this in video and post it in youtube, hahaha

Top Liked Posts