[App] Saev Mah Battery!

Search This thread

benlc

Oct 8, 2009
Hello guys,

I was working on a project today that lead me to create this app for myself, and I thought I could share it.
Basically, Saev My Battery! let you reduce your brightness below the minimum possible, without your phone needing to be rooted.
For now, the battery saving will occur only with AMOLED displays (like the SGS2's screen), but I'm planning to add the reddish tint for other displays in the next few days.
Let me know what you think about it, if you find any bug, if you'd like some more features etc...

Thanks for being my beta testers fellow SGS2 owners ;)

Market Link

img.php

1LjuU.png
ao9qE.png

Reactions: Fatal4u

benlc

Oct 8, 2009
There already is this app:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.haxor#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmhheG9yIl0.
which I personally use since SG1...But more is always welcome ;)
I will try it although one of the let downs with your app for me is the name (I just don't like when people use words that aren't the real words) and the design.Make more polished..More eye appealing.Those are my sujestions.
Keep it up ;)

Hey, thanks for your quick review. I'll definitely work on the design, but I've been too lazy to find a more appealing name I guess :p

Fatal4u

Aug 7, 2009
Yerevan
There already is this app:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.haxor#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmhheG9yIl0.
which I personally use since SG1...But more is always welcome ;)
I will try it although one of the let downs with your app for me is the name (I just don't like when people use words that aren't the real words) and the design.Make more polished..More eye appealing.Those are my sujestions.
Keep it up ;)

Hey, thanks for your quick review. I'll definitely work on the design, but I've been too lazy to find a more appealing name I guess :p

I'm also using Screen Filter, but if this program will also have features of "Soft Screen Tuner" (plaing with colors, saturation...) and "Voodoo Screen tuning" so it will be "all in one" =) But anyway thnx! =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

I was working on a project today that lead me to create this app for myself, and I thought I could share it.
    Basically, Saev My Battery! let you reduce your brightness below the minimum possible, without your phone needing to be rooted.
    For now, the battery saving will occur only with AMOLED displays (like the SGS2's screen), but I'm planning to add the reddish tint for other displays in the next few days.
    Let me know what you think about it, if you find any bug, if you'd like some more features etc...

Thanks for being my beta testers fellow SGS2 owners ;)

Market Link

img.php

1LjuU.png
    ao9qE.png