Best ROM and kernel to save battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

F051

Feb 26, 2014
Hello my friends, i know this web site a long time ago but this is my first day like a member, (maybe in the future i will come here like a developer :D ) well my question is simple but i have been searching and my question still in my mind (Sorry for my bad english) wich is the best ROM for my galaxy note n7000? im looking for battery saving i dont play games, only use my note to use whatsapp, line, browser, facebook, etc, i have a new battery and i think that my battery gets low very fast (i think that is becose i had one Motorola Razr I the battery was the best :good: )

So i wanna say THANKS for taking a little part of your time only to anwser me, and thanks to this AMAZING site, nite all mates.

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
Hello my friends, i know this web site a long time ago but this is my first day like a member, (maybe in the future i will come here like a developer :D ) well my question is simple but i have been searching and my question still in my mind (Sorry for my bad english) wich is the best ROM for my galaxy note n7000? im looking for battery saving i dont play games, only use my note to use whatsapp, line, browser, facebook, etc, i have a new battery and i think that my battery gets low very fast (i think that is becose i had one Motorola Razr I the battery was the best :good: )

So i wanna say THANKS for taking a little part of your time only to anwser me, and thanks to this AMAZING site, nite all mates.

Best ROM and Kernel questions are not allowed. Also depends on which rom you would like to try, latest being KitKat. Try them out, look in the development section and original development section to know all those roms which exist, read a little about them in the very first post (also includes the flashing procedure) and try them, see for yourself which one suits your requirement.

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.