Note 4 cant boot to recovery mode plz Help.

Search This thread

Omi755

Account currently disabled
Dec 3, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
Hi recently root my note 4, now i cant boot to recovery to wipe data or cache. my model number is N910H. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i can go into download mode easily, but i cant enter recovery mode. the phone just start uo and stop at the android logo. Please help me someone. I also tried to restore the stock firmware from kies and Odin but to no avail.

Feb 24, 2015
Same issue sm n910h

same issue man i didn't rooted it until i stuck with the Samsung galaxy note 4 powered by android logo. and my flash counter is set to 1. please help some one

thanks alooot in advance :good:

Feb 24, 2015
MAY BE

I don't think so but may be people with best brains are here may be they would help, to get the warranty back ,some how phone shouldn't show download mode ;) so they neva gonna get the knox tripping right? can some one help me with that to hard brick the phone

Omi755

Dec 3, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
Phone still stuck on android boot logo after flashing stock Rom.

Same here problem is still there, ive tried different region stock roms but same thing i can only boot to download mode Only. Also after odin finish flashing the firmware and it says pass, the phone only reboot to the android logo, no recovery option come up showing clearing cache or anything.:confused:

beezar

Oct 29, 2011
Did you try using odin to load a custom recovery like TWRP?

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: skills2015
Feb 24, 2015
the issue that happens sudden death syndrome an emmc issue which some times can fix with out changing the chip. can anybody tell the fix for that issue and how to reset knox into 0 ratherthan using triangle away
thanx in advance

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

as i mentioned the subject flashing stock rom or flashing any other recovery won't work at alll, it is a rare case. flashing stock rom or flasing recovery using odin are completely working fine as success rate of 100%, but the phone doesn't boot. flashing process happens working fine , while i searched regarding the issue i found out that's an issue with EMMC some times the chip needs to be replaced by warranty but in my case knox tripped into 1. in order to get the warranty i need to i should reset the knox into 0. I've find a thread to reset knox into 0 unfortunately on exynos variant SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 only .
needs
1.please let me know if some one knows the thread to fix emmc bug without replacing the chip
2.please let me know if some one knows the thread to fix the knox back into 0 using odin or any other method other than triangle away because the phone doesn't boot up and it doesn't boot into recovery mode only goes to download mode

please help pleas please pleaase
tons of thanx in advance :victory:

maksharma231

Jan 3, 2012
the issue that happens sudden death syndrome an emmc issue which some times can fix with out changing the chip. can anybody tell the fix for that issue and how to reset knox into 0 ratherthan using triangle away
thanx in advance

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

as i mentioned the subject flashing stock rom or flashing any other recovery won't work at alll, it is a rare case. flashing stock rom or flasing recovery using odin are completely working fine as success rate of 100%, but the phone doesn't boot. flashing process happens working fine , while i searched regarding the issue i found out that's an issue with EMMC some times the chip needs to be replaced by warranty but in my case knox tripped into 1. in order to get the warranty i need to i should reset the knox into 0. I've find a thread to reset knox into 0 unfortunately on exynos variant SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 only .
needs
1.please let me know if some one knows the thread to fix emmc bug without replacing the chip
2.please let me know if some one knows the thread to fix the knox back into 0 using odin or any other method other than triangle away because the phone doesn't boot up and it doesn't boot into recovery mode only goes to download mode

please help pleas please pleaase
tons of thanx in advance :victory:

There is no way as of now to reset knox counter on note 4....maybe in future.
Extremely unlucky you got that rare bug. I thought it didn't exist anymore:eek:

PS: at some places they still offer hardware warranty despite tripping knox..you might wanna try your luck.

Omi755

Dec 3, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
Still same problem

Anyone has a fix for the note 4 not booting to recovery only download mode. Its not booting past the android logo , is this issue even fixable? plz help.

maksharma231

Jan 3, 2012
Anyone has a fix for the note 4 not booting to recovery only download mode. Its not booting past the android logo , is this issue even fixable? plz help.
Refer to the 2 posts above this one.
Try taking it to the service center and hope that they fix it under warranty. That's your best bet if nothing else is working.

happicarms

Apr 12, 2013
Solved: Note 4 not entering Recovery mode.

Hi recently root my note 4, now i cant boot to recovery to wipe data or cache. my model number is N910H. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i can go into download mode easily, but i cant enter recovery mode. the phone just start uo and stop at the android logo. Please help me someone. I also tried to restore the stock firmware from kies and Odin but to no avail.

Remove Battery and simcard and memory card then insert battery and PRESS VOLUME UP BUTTON THEN HOME BUTTON THEN POWER UNTIL LOGO APPEARS AND LET GO. THIS WORKED FOR ME TODAY.

Phyo Nyi Nyi

Oct 14, 2016
Mandalay
www.mppgmyanmar.com
I think you wrong with Recovery of wrong android version.
Try to fix with correct android version recovery. For example. ,if your phone is Android 4.3, if you used Android version 4.4.2 or something else, your device can not boot to recovery mode. Or may be wrong with Model Number

duhgonmar8256

Sep 7, 2019
i have exactly the same issue flash with odin and pass but still bootloop cant boot to recovery either
my bootloader is n916k but sticker model at the back n910c i flash both n910c and n916k and pass odin flash still bootloopp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you try using odin to load a custom recovery like TWRP?

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app