[Q] Stupid wakelock!

Search This thread

invisible142

Mar 26, 2010
Ok, i'm using 03 september CM11 nightly on my OnePlus One with AK Kernel ak.035_b16.opo.cm11
I've tried many roms + many kernel and i got always the same problem: drain caused by PowerManagerService.Display and PowerManagerService.WakeLocks
I've tried at the moment to disable "Say Ok Google" function and totally "Google Now".
There's other suggestions to resolve this battery drain issue?
You can see below some screenshot taked from my phone.

I want to ask a special help to @ak

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 2014-09-04.png
    2014-09-04.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,461
  • wakelock.png
    wakelock.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,519

invisible142

Mar 26, 2010
no, never tried before. I've got poor WiFi connection and also poor 4G/3G connection.
I will try also this option.

invisible142

Mar 26, 2010
@ak this is the situation after flashing Find7 baseband .. some wifi use and than idle with some screen unlock

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-04-23-14-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-04-23-14-15.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,040
  • Screenshot_2014-09-04-23-17-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-04-23-17-06.png
    152 KB · Views: 1,012

invisible142

Mar 26, 2010
Tonight situation:

- airplane mode
- AK kernel ak.035_b16.opo.cm11
- Greenify
- Google Now completely disabled!
- Find7 baseband

Result: 1% of drain in all night! Amazing, finally this nightmare is over! :fingers-crossed:
I think the best issue was caused by Google Now (or Google Search app), or maybe by "say Ok Google" feature. I will do some other test.

ak

Feb 19, 2011
Ak Land Valley
ak.hiddenbytes.org
Tonight situation:

- airplane mode
- AK kernel ak.035_b16.opo.cm11
- Greenify
- Google Now completely disabled!
- Find7 baseband

Result: 1% of drain in all night! Amazing, finally this nightmare is over! :fingers-crossed:
I think the best issue was caused by Google Now (or Google Search app), or maybe by "say Ok Google" feature. I will do some other test.

Cooooooooooooooooooool.

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
WTF? "link to the radio thread in my index thread (link in my signature)"? Isn't it just easier to post a link?

WTF? Isn't it easier to simply read his sig, rather than posting this stupid comment of yours 6 months late?

The advantages to putting the link on his sig is that he can change it easily if needed, but he's not going to search all his posts and update an incorrect link... ?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Sure I did, but couldn't find anything, that's why I posted. What is "my index thread"?:confused:
It's the index thread that I created for this device forum, it contains all important links for this devices. And as I previously, said it's in my signature. In the time that it's taken you to complain you could have already just looked at my signature and found the thread you're looking for (couldn't be easier to find). Or just actually searched using Google, if you do that it's the very first result that comes up.

Transmitted via Bacon

Last edited:

galmok

Apr 20, 2008
It's the index thread that I created for this device forum, it contains all important links for this devices. And as I previously, said it's in my signature. In the time that it's taken you to complain you could have already just looked at my signature and found the thread you're looking for (couldn't be easier to find). Or just actually searched using Google, if you do that it's the very first result that comes up.

Transmitted via Bacon

Just to bad that the signature isn't available on the mobile website (or so it seems).

Reactions: rzlatic

galmok

Apr 20, 2008
That's right, you don't see signatures under posts on the mobile site but if you view a member's profile you'll see it.

I have looked now, but your signature doesn't seem to be shown. I did see friends, how to find threads you started and some initial text that had no relevant links. I have therefore looked in the help section and found a thread started by you that has a number of modem flash files, but the newest was for 44S. Might be the wrong thread, but it was 112 pages long... :-/

It is not obvious to me where I should be looking. Being on a mobile device makes browsing somewhat awkward.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

My bad, your signature is right in front of my face. I just looked like an ad and I mentally removed it from my vision. There is however just a link to the general OnePlus forum section and none to the actual modem thread.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have looked now, but your signature doesn't seem to be shown. I did see friends, how to find threads you started and some initial text that had no relevant links. I have therefore looked in the help section and found a thread started by you that has a number of modem flash files, but the newest was for 44S. Might be the wrong thread, but it was 112 pages long... :-/

It is not obvious to me where I should be looking. Being on a mobile device makes browsing somewhat awkward.

I can see the signature (see attached screenshot). It's currently being edited so the links aren't there right now. If you look in the section that shows threads that I've started you'd see the index thread, it's in the general section. Anyway, here's the link to it:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2843675

That link to the OnePlus One section isn't part of the signature, that's under the "my devices" section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-12-09-17-21.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-12-09-17-21.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: galmok

galmok

Apr 20, 2008
Thanks. I am out of luck, it seems. I have chosen to stay at 11S (latest revision) and can only downgrade modem from here as only 44S and earlier modems are available. Oxygen modems are there, too, but will brick my phone. Is it even possible to flash a new modem with a locked boatloader?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks. I am out of luck, it seems. I have chosen to stay at 11S (latest revision) and can only downgrade modem from here as only 44S and earlier modems are available. Oxygen modems are there, too, but will brick my phone. Is it even possible to flash a new modem with a locked boatloader?

You can't flash a new modem with a locked bootloader. If you decide to unlock your bootloader I can upload any modem you need.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WTF? "link to the radio thread in my index thread (link in my signature)"? Isn't it just easier to post a link?

WTF? Isn't it easier to simply read his sig, rather than posting this stupid comment of yours 6 months late?

The advantages to putting the link on his sig is that he can change it easily if needed, but he's not going to search all his posts and update an incorrect link... ?
    Which baseband have you flashed where do i find it ?

I have a link to the radio thread in my index thread (link in my signature).

Transmitted via Bacon

Transmitted via Bacon

Just to bad that the signature isn't available on the mobile website (or so it seems).

I can see the signature (see attached screenshot). It's currently being edited so the links aren't there right now. If you look in the section that shows threads that I've started you'd see the index thread, it's in the general section. Anyway, here's the link to it:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2843675

That link to the OnePlus One section isn't part of the signature, that's under the "my devices" section.