New welcomehead.96

Search This thread

lupes5

Aug 13, 2007
Well I ran across this picture, and thought it'd make a nice welcomehead boot screen, I implemented the vista logo into it, and I really like it looks on my phone

welcomehead96.jpg

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

jaytheguru

Mar 18, 2007
Well I ran across this picture, and thought it'd make a nice welcomehead boot screen, I implemented the vista logo into it, and I really like it looks on my phone

welcomehead96.jpg

what do you guys think?

It is very nice could you please explain the steps you did to make the bootscreen?

I am a newbie so I don't know how things work and I want to change my bootscreen.

Please help!

Regards

Jay

lupes5

Aug 13, 2007
well there are actually 3 screens your phone goes through on bootup.

The 1st is where it says AT&T or whatever service you have.
The 2nd is an animation
The 3rd is the Windows Mobile screen, right before its completely loaded.

This picture i posted replaces the 3rd splash. Save the picture as welcomehead.96.png (make sure its a png file, not a jpeg), and place it in the Windows folder on your phone.

The 2nd animation is a gif file in the Windows folder, but i can't remember its name off the top of my head...i think its animate.gif

search around the forums

Steve Sharp

Dec 3, 2007
Underground
well there are actually 3 screens your phone goes through on bootup.

The 1st is where it says AT&T or whatever service you have.
The 2nd is an animation
The 3rd is the Windows Mobile screen, right before its completely loaded.

This picture i posted replaces the 3rd splash. Save the picture as welcomehead.96.png (make sure its a png file, not a jpeg), and place it in the Windows folder on your phone.

The 2nd animation is a gif file in the Windows folder, but i can't remember its name off the top of my head...i think its animate.gif

search around the forums

Really nice job, I like that, It is very unusual, Thanks for sharing.

lupes5

Aug 13, 2007
well if u can find me a picture that has normal flames, i could definately do that. But i can't add real flames to that, and make it look nice :p