[Q] My LG G3 is dead... OPO invite, anyone?

Search This thread

ipwngeek

Jul 2, 2011
Grimstad
This is probably not the right place to post, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to, but time is of the essence, so here we go!

I've had a G3 since release, and a week ago, while out with some friends, an idiot tipped a 20liter amount of water over me while I was holding my phone. Phone? Now dead...

I contacted my insurance, and I've just got the money transfered to my acount. Now, I run a bar, I'm a part-time worker at an electronic store, AND I study Multimediatechnology and Design. This is were the begging starts....

As a MMTD student I have "Java" and "Android Development" as some of my classes. I'd love to have a Oneplus One as my dev-device!

So, does anyone out there have an invite to spare, for a student in desperate need for a new phone, hopefully the Oneplus One?

- That begging student

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
This is probably not the right place to post, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to, but time is of the essence, so here we go!

I've had a G3 since release, and a week ago, while out with some friends, an idiot tipped a 20liter amount of water over me while I was holding my phone. Phone? Now dead...

I contacted my insurance, and I've just got the money transfered to my acount. Now, I run a bar, I'm a part-time worker at an electronic store, AND I study Multimediatechnology and Design. This is were the begging starts....

As a MMTD student I have "Java" and "Android Development" as some of my classes. I'd love to have a Oneplus One as my dev-device!

So, does anyone out there have an invite to spare, for a student in desperate need for a new phone, hopefully the Oneplus One?

- That begging student

Don't need an invite for OPO - use Aliexpress - yes it's safe, plenty of people in the OPO subforum on XDA have ordered and I myself have ordered one.

EDIT::
One of the reputable sellers, also the place I ordered mine

ipwngeek

Jul 2, 2011
Grimstad
Don't need an invite for OPO - use Aliexpress - yes it's safe, plenty of people in the OPO subforum on XDA have ordered and I myself have ordered one.

EDIT::
One of the reputable sellers, also the place I ordered mine

I've been thinking about it... BUT...
From what I can see, the original ones come with the CM logo on the back? The one you linked to, doesn't have any logo on the back, so does that mean it comes with the dreadful ColorOS? And what about replacement phones and warranty-concerns?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
I've been thinking about it... BUT...
From what I can see, the original ones come with the CM logo on the back? The one you linked to, doesn't have any logo on the back, so does that mean it comes with the dreadful ColorOS? And what about replacement phones and warranty-concerns?

Some of them have ColorOS however it's a simple flash to change to CM11s - regarding warranty or issues.. it's a straight send back and swap from what I have seen so far. People have actually been having worse luck with OPO directly.

Remember China don't need invites, hence them being freely available.

ipwngeek

Jul 2, 2011
Grimstad
Hmm... Well I think I'm gonna see if I find an invite in the coming week, hopefully I do... I'm just so concerned, in fear of it being a "fake" :(

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hmm... Well I think I'm gonna see if I find an invite in the coming week, hopefully I do... I'm just so concerned, in fear of it being a "fake" :(

No fakes around as it's a Chinese company anyway have a look in the OPO forum here and read people's reviews... They don't tend to pirate their own stuff. Good luck with an invite :good: they all come from the same warehouse anyway lol