Nexus 5: German thread

Search This thread

Vangelis13

Last edited:

v3n3

May 31, 2012
The Nexus 4 was a huge Success for local stores like "Saturn" or "Media Markt", which makes me hope that the Nexus 5 will arrive there faster then the Nexus 4 :-/

George_Mn

Dec 24, 2012
Bonn, Germany
Well, hopefully El Google has learned from the last time and we are all getting our phones 3 days after launch.. ;)

Well I would love to buy it from google play on release. Let's see if the servers will handle it this time. Also it would be great to be able to pay with an EC-Card, but we all know, this is not going to happen.

Oh and I'm just 100 meters away from the rhine :D :p

Vangelis13

Well I would love to buy it from google play on release. Let's see if the servers will handle it this time. Also it would be great to be able to pay with an EC-Card, but we all know, this is not going to happen.

Bonn?

So many people around here from this area! I'm in Düsseldorf, the friend 2 posts up as well.

Maybe I'll set up a n5 party in my Irish pub in the Altstadt for us all.. :D

Last edited:

gowengel

Feb 1, 2012
Any rumors on price yet? Would be nice to see such a Device for about 350€ (16gb)

I don't want to get an extra creditcard, so maybe I'll get it from MM or Saturn...

Nexus 4 was about 50€ extra, I think? :eek:

zippocat

Jul 5, 2012
Bonn?

So many people around here from this area! I'm in Düsseldorf, the friend 2 posts up as well.

another guy from düsseldorf reporting in.

what would that party look like? everybody just staring at their new phone? barfight vs iphone folks?

Vangelis13

another guy from düsseldorf reporting in.

what would that party look like? everybody just staring at their new phone? barfight vs iphone folks?

Bar fights are an option, why not..!? :p

Don't know, just similar minds hanging around knocking down Guinness & sharing screens & apps..?

Ach, let's wait until we have the da*n thing first.

Reactions: tdotM and madquack

grimmaniac

Dec 15, 2010
Neuss
Even without the Nexus I'm always up for a Guinness. Greetings from Neuss.

Send from a paranoid Nexus⁴

molesarecoming

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2012
Berlin
i can't remember anymore, last time how many days did it take for the n4 and perhaps the new n7 to be available in germany since launch date in the US?

nchantmnt

Jan 26, 2012
I'm joining in from Augsburg.
This will also be my first nexus. I'm selling my one x+ for this neat toy :)

Gesendet von meinem One X+ mit Tapatalk-4 now Free

B29Korn

May 10, 2013
One more Nexus is gonna make its way to Germany, to a small city near Frankfurt am Main :p

Let's hope that they will solve the supply-problem this time, but I think im about to wait until Christmas anyways.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But take it easy on the person on the other side of the phone, its not her fault ;)

Would be cool of you to report back since I have the same problem

When you call them please let us know what they say :)

I just called the Customer Service.
    Its a bit hard to get to a "real" person, because the whole UPS phone service is automatic.

When you want to call them, just press 0 on your phones keyboard and you will be connected to a customer advisor to speak with them.

Well, a friendly women answered my call and she told me to tell her the tracking number.
    After a quick research she found out, that UPS got some packages (the majority of packages) from Google on saturday.

Thats when the "Versandaufkleber" is made.

They do not carry the packages which do arrive on a saturday to their facility. And also not on sundays.

But they will do so tonight!

So, for all of us which are stuck with the status "Ein UPS Versandaufkleber wurde erstellt." should check back this night or tomorrow morning she said, then the status should've changed.

We can expect our devices to arrive either tomorrow, or more likely on Wednesday!

If you have any other question, feel free to ask, maybe i forgot to write something down. :)
    A thread where we can all post our country specific rumours, release dates, availability etc.

Please only post in English as per our forum rules.

Edit: Launch survived, availability is good, hope everyone gets theirs soon! :thumbup:

A considered to be great case: http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00EV8...773949?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=noref&s=ce-de
    Guys can we please keep it to English only (or, stick a translation under your original post)?

Thread will be closed if we don't adhere to the rules, that'd be a shame..

Thank you!

Bonn?

On other news, look at what I found in the play store.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app Means it'll be released with the n5!!

Mine is on its way from the US! ;)