[Q] Background Audio/ Music Problem with Sensonic RC1

Search This thread

NJ72

Feb 17, 2012
Wantage
Hi,

Having a weird issue with my Galaxy Tab 2 7". Installed Sensonic RC-1 ROM and now with every ROM I have tried the music does not play unless I am on the Google Now Launcher home screen. I have reinstalled, wiped data, cleared caches etc. several times so I know it is not any of those issues.

The only potential thing I can see is whether the Paranoid Android Stock Gapps (dated 20140217) may be the problem.

Has anyone else had this issue or a similar one?

Thanks in advance
Dan

DrakoSSfox

Mar 23, 2014
I'm also having the same problem with slimkat build 3.8 weekly, everytime I go into home screen which is google now launcher, music suddenly stops, tried with various music players, but sound suddenly disappears, but when I use nova launcher the problem and go to the homescreen the music still plays just fine, I think this problem is related to the google now launcher which always has an active voice detector if you say okay google, it conflicts with the music player I think...
just try switching launchers, it solved my problem after switching to nova :) but if it persists I don't know what to do :confused:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app that crashes for no good reason

vasanth46

Nov 2, 2010
chennai
Hi,

Having a weird issue with my Galaxy Tab 2 7". Installed Sensonic RC-1 ROM and now with every ROM I have tried the music does not play unless I am on the Google Now Launcher home screen. I have reinstalled, wiped data, cleared caches etc. several times so I know it is not any of those issues.

The only potential thing I can see is whether the Paranoid Android Stock Gapps (dated 20140217) may be the problem.

Has anyone else had this issue or a similar one?

Thanks in advance
Dan

have you done clean install as explained by Audiogod adi...did u try to install any other sound mods... i have been using his roms for past a year... nothing like this happened ever... if still problem persists do clean flash...

Last edited: