[Off topic] Make a wish Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
I wish I could understand just what the Hell skoodwiva is talkin about :p

sorry buddy, but the way you word things sometimes i can't understand what you were are trying to convey :(
I hope I'm not the only one who gets lost.....no offense brotha skood

I wish I could understand just what the Hell skoodwiva is talkin about :p

sorry buddy, but the way you word things sometimes i can't understand what you were are trying to convey :(
I hope I'm not the only one who gets lost.....no offense brotha skood

Granted,
You understand and follow Skoo deeply, to a level only the two of you can understand.
But then he talks **** about beignets, and you French knife his body to 8 bits....

Ugh, wish wish wish the next reply goes bad, yea reverse

:) SMILE :) It's Not Illegal Yet :)

Granted,
You understand and follow Skoo deeply, to a level only the two of you can understand.
But then he talks **** about beignets, and you French knife his body to 8 bits....

Ugh, wish wish wish the next reply goes bad, yea reverse

Oh snap
That was pretty graphic lol!
Granted
But it ends up being the worst reply you have ever seen in your life causing you to go into a deep psychotic rage where you blow up your house while running In circles with a chicken in your hands screaming "why is the sky brown why is the sky brown?!?!?"

I wish smoking was Good for you

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
Oh snap
Granted
But it ends up being the worst reply you have ever seen in your life causing you to go into a deep psychotic rage where you blow up your house while running In circles with a chicken in your hands screaming "why is the sky brown why is the sky brown?!?!?"

Granted. But the smoke from your cigars and cigarettes stink like diarrheal farts and you go senile due to it! :p

I wish the world was a better place for all of us and I didn't crave for every new gadget! :eek:

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
Oh snap
Granted

LMAO, graphic huh? lol
PS smoking is good for me, and you and anyone around during a omg wtf rage fit..lol

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Granted. But the smoke from your cigars and cigarettes stink like diarrheal farts and you go senile due to it! :p

I wish the world was a better place for all of us and I didn't crave for every new gadget! :eek:

Granted, Earth becomes so peaceful and good for everyone that all life forms start having homosexual relations with interracial family members. (that is sick..lol)

I wish I didn't think like a 3 yr old, AND say wow im almost 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Granted, but now you have nothing but the wishes you once had but never got.

I wish Melvin would just choke on a big one.
    That is sweet :)
    I Bought x2 after 3 fascinate replacements, worry free trade in to inc 2, after ota I called and they gave me new Droid Charge, had it for two months then called and did warranty replacement alternative...I'm on my second x2 now...thinking of bionic next. Somehow back in August Odin was scaring me...lol I still have until July 1St under warranty...I know the system :)

odin is good now

sent from my eclipsed chargecrack
    Well I was making an unspoken wish! I noticed how the newest atrix "touch" cwr ran real cool on our phone (but it bombs on restore)and thought to draw a contrast to our reality. Also if DK was so close to getting "our" Rom Mgr recovery working he could just as well get this working.