[ROM][4.0.4] Unofficial CM9 Nightly

Search This thread

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
currently the radioinfo update doesnt actually work, it just looks pretty but doesnt really do the new selections.. there is now a new merge that makes them work but will be in tomorrow's rom.. i apologize for this, but at least u have something to look forward to tomorrow ;)

scott8281

Aug 22, 2010
Paris Ky
Emoji is showing up when I send em to my wife's iphone but when she tries to send em to me they don't come through. But regardless I'm excited to see em coming to the stock messaging app in cm9 :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Emoji is showing up when I send em to my wife's iphone but when she tries to send em to me they don't come through. But regardless I'm excited to see em coming to the stock messaging app in cm9 :)

I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure iphone uses Unicode 6.1.. which is in review for us.. so soon u guys will be able to send em back and forth ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

scott8281

Aug 22, 2010
Paris Ky
I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure iphone uses Unicode 6.1.. which is in review for us.. so soon u guys will be able to send em back and forth ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Cool! Ive been wanting emoji support & I've never found a replacement SMS app that I like as well as the stock android app.

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Changelog:
4/18/12
Support inline kernel building submitted by me =]
the kernel is finally made by me.. theres not differences, i just feel accomplished xD

now to talk about the elephant in the room.. cyanogenmod's new build servers.. i will continue to build, as ive said numerous times.. i will only stop if nobody grabs any of the downloads for like a week or something.. today is the last day for me to notify that there is a new build, from now on i will notify if there isnt a build done today..
*official nightly released today*

Reactions: saquib

Top Liked Posts