its been fun

Search This thread

benfikaman

Feb 12, 2011
Thanks nit for all u have done for the community. Hope to see u around with other devices I may have! Take care buddy!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

Reactions: nitsuj17

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
What are you using till you upgrade? Inc2?

yup, ive been actively working on the inc2 since last july, and split time with it and the fascinate during the fall

currently i have a dozen or so roms on it from stock based ones, other gb roms ports, sense 4 ics port, and im the miui.us maintainer as well

not sure what ill upgrade to next...a lot depends on what comes to vzw :eek:

i may pick up an inc hd lte despite is annoyingly high price (300) and so-so specs, but would still probably get an sgs3 if it comes as well

Reactions: notta

cheli007

Jun 5, 2011
Hey Justin...wish I could have thanked you on dev forum...not enough posts. Anyway, you pretty much made the Fascinate for me. Thanks for everything you've done!!

Last edited:

ccmichael

Oct 11, 2010
Thanks for your great work! Superclean was my daily driver for many happy months before switching to aokp. Have fun in your future android journeys....

Wolfkmann

Mar 16, 2008
New England
Thanks for the rom's the mod's and ALL the great advice. The Fascinate was my first Android based phone, and thanks to great xda devs like you, I took the leap into flashing custom rom's (repeatedly). It does seem that the Fascinate era is coming to an end.

Be well my friend, perhaps we will cross paths on our next phone's threads.

-Wolf

JoeBow1991

Oct 13, 2011
Osterville
Hey, I know that I don't know you personally but I've seen and used your amazing work and heard many good things and I wanted thank you for leaving us with your legacy of great work and like many have already said I hope we cross paths on another phone at some point :) anyway good luck!

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
OnePlus 9 Pro
hey bro, i dont know you personally, but i have used SC3 and its an awesome ROM, so thank you for leaving awesome ROMS that work out of box and doesnt use a lot of tweaks to get it to work, so ty for everything youve done for the fascinate & i hope to see you in the future on phones that youve made awesome!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know I havent been particularly active in this subforum lately :eek: because there wasnt much to update on the touchwiz front

but anyway, just wanted to say goodbye to those that are left...my parents took the leap into smartphones recently and i gave them my fascinate and og inc to use (so i can snag their upgrades when needed)

so while i had promised that on the small chance another ota dropped for verizon id update resurrection and superclean...that small chance just went to 0 w/o a phone to work with

the fascinate was the first android phone i had that i actually did anything for...starting with porting themes back in the fall of 2010 alongside retrokidd, thatdudebutch, et all...before eventually moving on to roms and mods

most of the people in the android world im friends with were because of this phone, so i look back on this time fondly and hope to see most of you around in the future when our paths cross on other phones (sgs3?)

:)
    thanks for everything! you've been a great help and a great dev.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Big thanks from us CSpire Showcase guys... you helped us out a LOT along the way!! Hope paths do cross again on other phones... :)
    Tip of the hat and many thanks, SC3 was superb.
    Farewell for now, my friend. Thank you for everything. I hope to see you soon in the GS3 subforums.