Phone freezes and restarts after using touchless and stop audio of Whatsapp

Search This thread

feelknOck

Mar 31, 2012
Minas Gerais - Brazil
Hi ,

I have the Moto X a little over 7 months. I used the Touchless at first, but soon stopped . The bit I decided to go back to using since released more commands to the language of my country ( PT- BR ) .

After starting the Touchless , use the command and exit , while trying to use again , it opens the Touchless , but when I say the command, it does not even detect , lock applications and then restarts . When he comes back , I can use 1 time again and then he stops.

Use the ROM Retail EN 4.4.2 with root , unlocked bootloader and Xposed from the beginning and never had problems with it . I just reinstall the ROM via RSD , because I thought it might be something I did that caused this, but even with the ROM without modification , the same happens .

I did not find anything similar on the Internet . Can anyone tell me what might be happening?

--- Edit

I've just noticed that after playing or give some pause in the audio received direct Whatsapp , it also hangs . If the screen off , not care any more, until it restarts and goes back to normal .

I have the XT1058 .

Last edited:
D

Darth

If you did rsdlite and touchless froze and rebooted phone BEFORE you installed a single app or rooted.....it may be a hardware issue. Especially if it happens with another app doing audio tasks.

If you did rsdlite and installed apps first, then tried it....its an app causing it.

So make sure you've tried it after a fresh install and zero apps installed.....and before you flash custom recovery. If it does the same thing, try just installing whatsapp....see if it still does it. If so....probably some sort of hardware issue.

Good luck!

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....