[Q] Red dialer problem????

Search This thread

sct08

Apr 7, 2009
I keep getting a red dialer on almost every rom I flash??? I've tried almost everything I can think of to figure this out any suggestions would be great.

sct08

Apr 7, 2009
We tried returning to stock through odin and rerooting but still had the red dialer. The sleeper rom is one example of the dialer being red it also makes the email background red. Clean GB is one of the roms that the dialer is the way it's supposed to be. I'm actually trying to figure this out for my stepmom who lives in another state so I don't have the phone with me. My wife has an epic and I don't have an issue with the dialer turning red when flashing the sleeper rom on hers so this has me confused. I'm a evo owner myself so this samsung stuff is kind of new to me. Could this be caused by the kernel?

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
We tried returning to stock through odin and rerooting but still had the red dialer. The sleeper rom is one example of the dialer being red it also makes the email background red. Clean GB is one of the roms that the dialer is the way it's supposed to be. I'm actually trying to figure this out for my stepmom who lives in another state so I don't have the phone with me. My wife has an epic and I don't have an issue with the dialer turning red when flashing the sleeper rom on hers so this has me confused. I'm a evo owner myself so this samsung stuff is kind of new to me. Could this be caused by the kernel?

It's unlikely, but if the kernel has voodoo color in it, it might be causing a red tint. Try using the voodoo control app on the market to adjust the colors and see if that fixes it.

~ E.R.A.

Reactions: sct08

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's unlikely, but if the kernel has voodoo color in it, it might be causing a red tint. Try using the voodoo control app on the market to adjust the colors and see if that fixes it.

~ E.R.A.