Beta Testers Wanted: Secure cloud storage app for photos

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE:
    Beta testing is over - thanks to those who helped out! You can find the app on Google Play if you'd like to try it out.

ORIGINAL:
    Trunx, an app recently released for iPhone users is launching on Android. We're looking for beta testers of our Android version, for people operating newer Android devices.

Trunx is a mobile app designed to secure all of your digital photos in one place. It uses AES-256 encryption to secure your files in the cloud and let's you take photos and store them directly to your cloud so no space gets taken up on your phone. You can also upload from your Mac or PC using the compatible desktop uploader.

If you're interested in beta testing for us, please send me an email - ariel [at] trunx [dot] me

Thanks!

Ariel
    Trunx Team
    Trunx, an app recently released for iPhone users is launching on Android. We're looking for beta testers of our Android version, for people operating newer Android devices.

Trunx is a mobile app designed to secure all of your digital photos in one place. It uses AES-256 encryption to secure your files in the cloud and let's you take photos and store them directly to your cloud so no space gets taken up on your phone. You can also upload from your Mac or PC using the compatible desktop uploader.

If you're interested in beta testing for us, please reply to this thread!

Thanks!

Ariel
    Trunx Team

Yea im inyerested in this

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Trunx

I would be interested in your beta.

If you're interested in beta testing for us, please reply to this thread!

Thanks!

Ariel
    Trunx Team
    I would also be interested to learn more and participate, running nexus 4 and 7.
    I'm interested in beta testing.