[Q] how to get a multiple screen - different wallpaper?

Search This thread

ogami_ito

Sep 25, 2007
Hi,

I'm trying to get dark-ish wallpapers for my "theme". But what I would really like is to have (or, if need be, make) a wallpaper for my Samsung Galaxy S (SGS) which is different on multiple screens. Meaning image X would be on the default screen, image Y on the next screen, and image Z on the third screen. SGS is an HDMI device...I think that is relevant. Anyone know of existing wallpapers which lend themselves to this type of setup?

edit: I'm using ADW Launcher. I'm also guessing that such wallpapers would need to be tailored to the number of screens, as swiping the screen moves the wallpaper a different amount depending on how many screens... but I don't have a specification on how much that amount is. Ideally I could get a wallpaper which would display a different image accross 3 - 4 screens.

Last edited:

ogami_ito

Sep 25, 2007

I sort of think this should be included in a sticky how-to thread, as this is a great tool / method for theme makers. This is awesome. I was looking for this for a long time. Thank you for answering the question.

You know...it would be even cooler if you can set the lock screen image within the multi-picture live wallpaper app as well. But that may be asking for too much.

Again...thanks!