[Q]samsung odin cwm recovery loop after reset,usb debugging off,adb working

Search This thread
Mar 22, 2014
my phone is rooted for a few months and now i decided to reset my device after restart i am stuck in cwm recovery loop.
cwm recovery is working and is displayed every time i restart
odin is not detecting my device
usb debugging is off as it has been reset
please help

used pdanet+ from http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1983470
and minimal adb from http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2317790
tried some commands like restart bootloader

dont know what to do ahead
any commands to flash stock recovery or delete cwm recovery from phone using adb or cwm

Cyp26a1

May 23, 2013
Have you tried to download a custom rom and put it on the phone by enabling USB storage in cwm? By doing so you could get the phone working again and then doing a stock reset. I succeeded once by doing this way.

Skickat från min SGP311 via Tapatalk

Reactions: EncryptedWonderkid
Mar 22, 2014
Have you tried to download a custom rom and put it on the phone by enabling USB storage in cwm? By doing so you could get the phone working again and then doing a stock reset. I succeeded once by doing this way.

tried one custom rom after rebooting the phone it is back into cwm recovery loop

is there any adb command to delete cwm from phone or flash stock rom

Last edited:

billbebes

Mar 25, 2014
Kies and driver dont work, just CMW in loop.. please, help.. I need update.zip to use by CWM..

Hi again, windows 8.1 x64 detects a msm7x27 device but no drivers works... Im downloaded several drivers here but nothing. my cwm is the 6.0.4.5, in loop.. help me guys,, I belive that a update.zip will works.. to correct my CWM in loop..

thx again

EDIT:
Im trying to put recoveru.img into backup made by cwm, but error in checksun..

Last edited:

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi again, windows 8.1 x64 detects a msm7x27 device but no drivers works... Im downloaded several drivers here but nothing. my cwm is the 6.0.4.5, in loop.. help me guys,, I belive that a update.zip will works.. to correct my CWM in loop..

thx again

EDIT:
Im trying to put recoveru.img into backup made by cwm, but error in checksun..

The first phne is back working again and you just entered the thread ??

billbebes

Mar 25, 2014
Yes, I trying this druvers, Kies drivers, naked drivers, nothing.,.
I uninstalling, reboot, intall, reboot, and nothing.,
Im device mangmt says !!! SAMUSUNG MOVILE USB CDC Composite device, no driver, and no odin, and NO PHONE<, LOL...

Can You help me??

I belive that a update.zip can solve may problem, but I dont find this UPDATE.ZIP to I8552B.

Mar 22, 2014
i was in same situation as you

so relax,continue reading and ask me for any help

this is my checklist for you
1) you need to be in download mode inorder to be detected by odin.Also try to set up kies in download mode

2) if even after installing kies your phone is not detected by odin then install pdanet+ drivers

if odin detects your phone you are alright now

flash stock recovery and please do not forget to follow instructions correctly for flashing stock recovery

Last edited:

billbebes

Mar 25, 2014
1 download mode is exactly the problem., sorry,,,
adb works fine in cwm,, but, in download mode dont install any driver,, my pboblem is exactly in download mode.. no kies , no driver, no odin, nothing , jus a mxm7x27 cdc in the program mngrm whith a exclamations point.. sorry my english. I can reboot, , reboot bootloader in ADB, so i think that a update.zip may help me to solv this proble,..

Mar 22, 2014
adb works fine in cwm,, but, in download mode dont install any driver,, my pboblem is exactly in download mode.. no kies , no driver, no odin, nothing , jus a mxm7x27 cdc in the program mngrm whith a exclamations point.. sorry my english. I can reboot, , reboot bootloader in ADB, so i think that a update.zip may help me to solv this proble,..

as far as i know there is no update.zip for any working cwm recovery for gt-i8552.
there is update.zip for a latest cwm but it is not working, i had tried it

i am using the same operating system as you
i have seen success for many users after installing kies

try going into download mode by pressing key combination and not via cwm recovery

mysteryno46

This may help.

Make sure you have connected to the internet. Now, in download mode when you get SAMUSUNG MOBILE USB CDC, see that you allow windows to install drivers automatically from the internet. It happened to me and now everytime when I connect it to a new PC I make sure that I allow windows to install the drivers initially. Win7 & Win8 both are great as they a least problems in installing drivers. If still doesn't work uninstall drivers and try in another USB and if prompted allow windows to install drivers. Hopefully this should work. ;) Also let me know if you tried to connect the phone is some other computer.

billbebes

Mar 25, 2014
as far as i know there is no update.zip for any working cwm recovery for gt-i8552.

try going into download mode by pressing key combination and not via cwm recovery

SOLVED!! TKX A LOT EVERYNOE!!! Very tkx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

tried one custom rom after rebooting the phone it is back into cwm recovery loop

is there any adb command to delete cwm from phone or flash stock rom

you can flash another recovery.zip using installed recovery...